Harry sick but can't rest

This is a request from @Beckyxx06! Enjoy!

Harry's POV

We're in the WWA tour. Everything's going great and I can't wait for tonight's concert. We're playing in Manchester for our next three shows and I couldn't be more excited. We just finished an interview and now me and the boys are in the tour bus playing some fifa for a bit before we have to leave for sound check.
"I'm gonna beat ya!" Niall shouted.
"Oh no you're not!" Louis yelled back.
Me, Liam, and Zayn are just sitting back and enjoying the show. It's absolutely hilarious to watch Niall and Louis play fifa together.
"Yes!" Niall yelled.
"Dang it!" Louis shouted.
In case you're wondering, yes Niall won. Also yes, Louis threw the controller across the room and is now making Niall play another round fairly because supposedly he "cheated".
Anyways, two hours and four more games Louis lost later, we're headed to sound check.
"I want a rematch when we get back." Louis grumbled.
"You've already had rematch 8 times and still lost!" Niall chuckled.
"I was distracted! And I'm still convinced that you were cheating." Louis said as if he were a child.
The rest of us just chuckled as Louis sat on the other side of the bus pouting.

*************

"Thank you Manchester and have a good night!" Liam yelled before we left the stage for the last time that night. We all went backstage soaking wet. It had unexpectedly rained but, we were too far into the show to cancel it by then so we just had to continue on anyways. We headed back to the bus, still full of adrenaline from the show and all changed out of our wet clothes.
"That was an interesting show." Zayn remarked.
"Definitely." Louis agreed.
We talked about the show for awhile before finally deciding to go to bed. To be honest, I was exhausted and felt like I could fall out any second. I crashed into my bunk with a sigh. As soon as I closed my eyes I was out like a light.

*three days later*

We finally wrapped up our last show in Manchester and are walking to our tour bus. We were soaked yet again. It had rained every single night of the show and we always returned wet. Normally I wouldn't care because we all love playing in the rain, but when I woke up in the morning with a killer sore throat, a migraine, and a stuffy nose, I knew I was in for it for the next few days.
"Harryyyy, Liam made breakfast and if you don't hurry up and get down there Niall's going to eat it all!" Louis jokingly said.
All I could respond with was a grunt. My throat was so sore I could hardly breathe. Apparently, Louis did not seem satisfied with my grunt as an answer.
"Alright mr. grumpy, if that's how you wanna play it." I couldn't see it, but I swear Louis just smirked meaning he was about to do something mischievous. Next thing I know, Louis's jumping on top of me.
"Oi, Lou get off me!" I said annoyed.
"Aw, is Harry cranky today?" Louis joked, trying to stir me up even more.
"No, I just don't feel good! Now please leave me to die in peace." I said. Suddenly Louis's eyes softened.
"What doesn't feel good Haz?" Louis asked.
"My head hurts, I have a sore throat, and my nose is all stuffy." I listed.
"Let me go get Liam, you just lay right there." Louis said.
"Wasn't planning on leaving." I sassed.
Louis cut me a look as he left leaving me all alone.
Suddenly, my foul mood left and I just wanted someone to cuddle me.
"Lou!!!" I whined. "What's taking you so long?!"
"Sorry!" Louis came back in with Liam right behind him.
"What's wrong Haz?" Liam asked me.
"I don't feel good." I replied, burying my face in pillow.
"Oh Hazza. Let me take your temperature right quick." Liam said, sticking the device under my tongue.
When he read the numbers he frowned.
"102.65 (39.25)" Liam read aloud.
I internally groaned.
"It's okay, we can get that down. Louis can you go get Haz a damp cloth please?" Liam asked.
Louis nodded and went off to get that while Liam stayed with me.
"Li, do we have any interviews today?" I asked.
"A few, but I'll call and see if I can cancel them." Liam said.
I smiled. "Thanks Li."
Suddenly Louis came back in with the damp cloth and placed it over my forehead.
"There you go Hazza." Louis said.
Before leaving, Liam and Louis helped me get comfortable in bed.
"Try and get some sleep and maybe you'll feel better." Liam said.
I snuggled into my pillow and soon fell into a deep sleep.