Louis toothache

Requested from @thumperglow

Louis's POV

"Louis are you okay?" Harry asked.

His question had everyone's attention turn to me, which made me want to disappear right then and there. We were taking our lunch break from a photoshoot and decided to eat at Nando's, Niall's idea of course. Usually I'm fine with that because I love Nando's as well so I don't normally have an issue with it. But for the last three days I have had this horrible toothache that has only gotten worse with each passing day. The only reason I haven't told anyone is because I know that would end with me getting my sorry butt dragged to the dentist. Anyone that has ever gotten to know me knows that I absolutely despise the dentist and will avoid it at all costs. The extra level of difficulty here, is Harry actually studied this stuff and was planning on being a dentist before he was put into One Direction. Anytime the boys have something they think might be wrong with their teeth, they ask Harry about it before seeing a dentist. I however avoid the topic all the way around because I refuse to go to the dentist.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I say.

"Because you've barley touched your food." Harry pointed out.

"I'm just not very hungry." I shrugged.

"You didn't eat breakfast either. Or dinner last night for that matter. Are you feeling okay, are you getting sick or something?" Harry asked, going to feel my forehead.

I quickly swatted his hand away.

"I'm not sick, I just don't have an appetite is all." I lied.

"There's no way you're not hungry if you've skipped the last three meals Louis." Niall gave me a pointed look.

"I'm fine guys I'm just not hungry." I say, starting to get frustrated.

"Well, I want you to eat at least some of this before we leave." Harry says.

"Can I just take it home and eat it later?" I ask, hopeful that Harry would say yes then forget about it later.

"No, you need to eat something now we don't need you passing out on us Lou." Harry said, with a slight look of worry in his eyes.

I looked down at my plate of food. I tried to order the softest food they had, which was salad with nothing but dressing on it, but even that was too difficult for me to eat.

"You don't even usually eat salads with nothing on it, what's going on Louis?" Harry asks.

"Nothing's going on, you guys are overreacting. I'm just not hungry is all." I said, slumping in my seat.

"Louis, you know you can talk to us. Is something going on?" Liam asked.

"No, I'm fine guys I promise. There's nothing to be worried about." I try to reassure them.

"If nothing's wrong then eat your salad." Harry challenges.

Again, I looked down at my salad. I was contemplating in my head if it's really worth it just to get out of going to the dentist. But then the thought of them drilling into my teeth came to my head and I decided that it had to be worth it. I picked up the tiniest shred of lettuce I could find and put it in my mouth. I tried avoiding chewing as much as possible but for the smallest moment I forgot and chewed on the wrong side and hissed in pain.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked with concerned filled eyes.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I lied.

"You're terrible at this whole lying thing Lou, it's obvious something's wrong." Niall says.