Louis cyclic vomiting syndrome

Requested from @lxls28

Louis's POV

Ever since I was a child I've had this weird condition called cyclic vomiting syndrome. It's exactly what it sounds like too. Sometimes I'll just have random episodes where I get sick for many rounds and I can still feel nauseous after. It isn't triggered by certain foods I eat, it just happens sometimes. The doctors can prescribe all kinds of medicines and antibiotics, but nothing can ever make this go away. Typically kids grow out of it by the time they become adults, but unfortunately I just never did.

"Louis where did you put the car keys?" Harry calls from the other room.

"On the table!" I reply.

"Found 'em." Harry smiles, coming into the living room.

Harry and I have been roommates for about a year now. We enjoyed each other's company and it's actually easier for work if we just drive there together. But luckily today was a day we had off, so we're meeting Niall and Liam at Nando's for lunch.

"You ready to go?" Harry asks.

I nodded and stood up from the couch and followed Harry to the car. It was mostly a quiet car ride. When we got there we were immediately seated and had our orders taken.

"So what have you boys been up to today?" Liam asks.

"Nothing much really. Just hanging out." Harry replies.

"Lazy." Niall coughs.

"Oh yeah, and what have you been doing all morning Niall?" Harry asks with a smirk look on his face.

"Oh you know. Just the usual stuff." Niall replies, looking down trying to hide his smile.

"You're full of crap Ni." Harry laughs.

Niall gives an offended look on his face.

"Are you guys just gonna sit here and let Harry bully me like this?" Niall jokes.

"I think if I remember correctly, you're the one who started the bullying, Ni." Liam chuckles.

"Louis help me out here, Liam's being a bad friend." Niall says.

"Harry quit bullying Niall, and Liam you suck." I smiled.

"Thank you! You were always my favorite Louis." Niall says.

The boys laughed and soon the waitress came back with our food. When I started eating it was as if all my appetite was sucked right out of me. My stomach started to hurt and I knew what would be coming soon. I started pushing my food around my plate instead of eating while the others were nearly half way done with their food.

"You not hungry Lou?" Harry asks, looking at my full plate.

The boys all knew about my condition. I was scared to tell them back when we first met for fear of being made fun of. I mean it is something that's mainly found in children, so it's actually kind of embarrassing. But they were actually really supportive and told me they'd always be there if I needed them.

"My stomach kind of feels off." I say.

I didn't want to ruin the fun afternoon but it also wouldn't be fun if I threw up all over the table.

"Do you feel sick sick or do you think it might be something else?" Liam asks.

"I- I don't know." I mumbled, looking down.

Just because the boys didn't laugh or make fun of me didn't mean that it still wasn't embarrassing to tell them when I think it may start to happen.

"Why don't we go to the bathroom for a bit then hmm?" Harry says.