Sick days

Requested by @DisneyQueen0625

It wasn't uncommon for the boys to get sick every once in awhile. Heck it seemed as if Harry always had something. But what wasn't common was for all five boys to come down with something at once.

It all started Thursday after their concert when Harry was complaining of a headache. The boys all assumed that he was just tired so Harry went to bed early that night. However, around 2 in the morning he had his head in the toilet throwing up almost all night. Niall was the first one to wake up and hear Harry getting sick, so of course he went to go comfort the boy. Eventually around 6 in the morning Harry fell asleep sprawled out in the bathroom floor with his head in Niall's lap, snoring ever so quietly. Niall was asleep as well, he was leaned against the wall and hadn't even moved ever since either of them fell asleep. It wasn't until later when Liam woke up and found them both bathroom and had to carry both of them back to bed. Liam tried to contain Harry in his room, to keep his germs confined so no one else would get sick.
But by Saturday, all five boys were sweaty, feverish messes.

"Where's the bucket?" Louis mumbled, his voice practically gone.

"I think it's in Niall's room. He got tired of running back and forth to the bathroom. Do you think you might be sick?" Liam asked.

Louis nodded and ran to the bathroom, his face getting paler by the second. Liam contemplated going in there or not. His stomach was on edge as well and the sight or smell of vomit would not do him any favors. However Louis always hated being alone when he was sick, so Liam stood up and went to the bathroom where Louis was puking everything he had eaten in the last few days.

"Oh Lou." Liam sighed.

He sat down beside Louis and rubbed his back in a comforting manor as he got sick in the toilet.

"Do you think you might be done?" Liam whispered.

Louis nodded, too tired to even speak.

"Do you want to go to bed? You might be comfier in there." Liam suggested.

Again, Louis nodded so Liam guided a shaky and very dizzy Louis to his bed and tucked him in.

"Text me if you need anything okay?" Liam says.

"K." Louis mumbles, already starting to fall asleep.

While he was up, Liam decided to go check on the other boys. Harry was sound asleep in his bed as well as Zayn. However when he got to Niall's room he found him in the floor, a trembling mess to say the least.

"What happened Nialler?" Liam whispered, as he helped him sit up.

"Felt sick, but then got dizzy and had to sit down. And now I don't feel like getting up." Niall explained.

"Do you still feel like you may be sick?" Liam asked.

Niall shook his head no.

"Okay, I'll help you up."

Liam took Niall's hands and got him to lean on him as he got the weak boy to stand up and then guided him over to his bed.

"Niall, you're absolutely burning up, I should probably take your temperature before you go back to sleep." Liam says, causing Niall to let out a groan.

"I wanna sleep." Niall mumbled.

"I know, but I need to make sure your fever isn't getting too high. It'll only be a second love." Liam says, using the the name he only gave when one of the boys weren't feeling well.

He went and searched through the bathroom cabinets until he found the thermometer and brought it back up to Niall's room. When he got there Niall was already half asleep, so he wasn't too pleased when Liam shook him awake.