Louis flu

Louis' POV

Sleep. That's all I wanted right now. It's a little after 4 in the morning and I had been awake for about three hours due to the twisting nausea going on in my stomach. I had a splitting headache and I couldn't stop sneezing. I felt awful and all I wanted was to go to sleep, but I couldn't. Every time I would come close to falling asleep, either a sneezing fit would take place, or I would suddenly feel the need to throw up. I haven't yet though thankfully, every time has just been a false alarm. Maybe I just needed a cup of tea? I got up, ignoring the protests of my upset stomach, and went to the kitchen and got a cup started. As soon as that finished, I carried my mug into the lounge, and turned on the tv and flicked through channels until I settled on some random movie that was on. Eventually, the tea did what I hoped it would, and I fell asleep fast.

*morning*

I suddenly jolted awake at the sound of everyone coming downstairs. Why they had to be so loud? I don't know, but I sure wish they would be quieter. My headache still was not gone and was getting increasingly worse by the second.
"Louis, what are you doing on the sofa mate?" Liam asked.
"Woke up early and I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to watch some tv." I technically wasn't lying, I did wake up early and couldn't go back to sleep, it just wasn't the full truth.
"Alright, then. What do you want for breakfast?" Liam asked.
I winced at the thought of food. Thankfully, Liam didn't notice.
"Um, I'm not very hungry. I might eat something later." I replied.
"You sure Lou?"
"Yeah, I'm sure." I replied.
"Okay, but let me know if you change your mind." Liam went to the kitchen to start on everyone else's breakfast while I stayed on the sofa. I knew I should probably join everyone in the kitchen, but I don't know if my headache could take a lot of noise right now. On the other hand, it will raise suspicion if I don't go in there. With a sigh, I got up and went to the kitchen and immediately sat down at the table.
"Louis, are you alright?" Niall asked, sitting beside me.
"Yeah Ni, I'm fine. Just tired." I replied, looking up at him.
Niall didn't look to convinced but let it go anyways.
"So, what are the plans for today?" Harry asked.
"We have a interview, a signing, a photoshoot, and then we have to go to the studio to work on writing more songs." Liam replied.
The boys nodded. Crap, today is going to be a busy day. While the boys weren't looking, I snuck a couple of ibuprofens before heading out the door with the rest of the boys to get in the car. Today was going to be a difficult day. I could just feel it.

***
We arrived at the interview and sat down on the long couch.
"Hello boys, it is so wonderful to have you here today!" The interviewer greeted.
"Great to be here." Liam said politely.
"Well, let's get started then shall we? First, what are your plans for the upcoming tour?" She asked.
"It's still way to early to know exactly what all we are doing. For now, we only know where we are touring and the dates. We are still in the planning process of what all will be going on during the concerts." Liam replied. (A/N: I know that reply made no since at all but just go with it😂)
This interview continued on for what felt like forever until she finally ended it. Next thing I know, we're in the van headed to the photoshoot.
"Well, that interview was rather boring." Harry said.
"Agreed." Niall said.
I wasn't even paying attention to the interview, I was zoned out just about the whole time. My stomach was killing me, and I had to try my hardest not to look like I was in pain. That's one thing that sucks about interviews. You have to sit all proper, and act like everything's completely okay even if it's not. I just wanted this day to be over so I could go home and go to bed.

***(time skip cuz I'm lazy😬)

Liam's POV

Finally. We made it through a very long and eventful day. For one thing, Louis has me worried. He's been acting strange all day and any time any of us would confront him about it, he would just shove us off and say he was fine. I know he's not fine, he looks terrible. He's pale and sweaty, yet shivering at the same time. I could constantly see him shifting around uncomfortably all day no matter where we were. Luckily, Louis and I are sharing a room tonight so therefore, I can keep an eye on him.
I walked into our bedroom and Louis was already out cold. I went over and felt his forehead, and he was warm. 'Oh Louis' I mumbled to myself. It was late so I decided to just check his temperature in the morning. I crawled into my own bed and turned off the light.