Niall sick but can't rest

Louis's POV

"Just get it out mate." I spoke, as I rubbed Niall's sweaty back.

He's been up most of the night getting sick and running a temperature over 102 now. I tried to help him in any way that I could, but in the long run Niall just needed a few days off to rest so he could sleep this thing off. Unfortunately though, management is being douche bags as usual and pretty much told him to just suck it up. If they would just look at him they'd probably feel at least a tiny bit of sympathy. The poor boy was so pale and shaky and his eyes were red and glazed over. He looked absolutely miserable and I felt terrible for him. And today's just going to be even more miserable for him since he's been up sick most of the night.

"I think I'm done." Niall says shakily.

"We have about ten minutes before we have to leave if you wanna lay down on the couch for a bit." I suggest.

Niall nodded tiredly and dragged his body over the couch. He rested his head on the arm of the couch and threw his legs over so he was laying down and closed his eyes. Hopefully he could at least dose off for a bit even if it was only for ten minutes. I looked at the clock and figured I should probably finish getting ready myself. We have a radio interview with Nick Grimshaw and then a concert later tonight. Luckily it wasn't our usual packed schedule. Hopefully as soon as we get done with the interview Niall can try and get some rest before the concert tonight. I put on my socks and shoes then went to go check on the other boys and make sure they were ready. Normally that's Liam's job, but he was so exhausted last night he was barely able to stand up without swaying dangerously back and forth. We were all tired to say the least but we helped each other out when one needed some extra sleep. That's why I offered to wake everyone else up and make sure they were ready to go so Liam could sleep in a little longer.

"Harry, you ready to leave?" I peaked into his room to find him combing through his hair.

"Yeah Lou, be out in a couple minutes." Harry smiled.

I gave him a quick thumbs up before going to check on Liam. When I walked into his room he was putting his shoes on.

"The van will be here in about five minutes." I told him.

Liam nodded.

"You feeling any better Li?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm still a little tired but I think I can function today." Liam cracked a smile.

I chuckled. "Yeah just don't go passing out on us or anything." I joked.

"Is Niall doing any better?" Liam asked.

"He was up all night puking and last I checked his fever was over 102." I said sadly.

Liam frowned.

"Well, hopefully he can catch a nap this afternoon." Liam said.

"Yeah." I sighed.

It was then that I received a message saying that the van was here. Liam offered to get Harry while I woke poor Niall up. However when I got to the living room I found Niall nervously sitting on the edge if the couch.

"You okay Niall?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"I feel sick again." Niall says with pain laced in his voice.

I gave him a sympathetic look. It wasn't fair that he was being forced to go out in these conditions. When Liam and Harry came in I told them to tell our driver to wait a few minutes. I got Niall to the bathroom and as soon as he saw the toilet he gagged and threw himself over the toilet. I rubbed his back as he gagged and heaved but nothing came out. He began to tear up a little in frustration.