Harry cold

This is a request from @Beckyxx06. Enjoy! This story is going to be set back when the boys are in college.

Harry's POV

Finally. The bell rung. I got up from seat and gathered my things and walked out the door.
"Have a good weekend class!" The professor said.
I walked down to the corridor where the boys were, and set my ridiculously heavy backpack on the ground.
"Hey Harry." Niall greeted.
I nodded my head in a 'sup' kind of way.
"So, what are plans for the weekend boys?" Louis asks.
"We could rent a bunch of movies." Liam suggested.
"And order pizza!" Niall added.
We all agreed, and gathered our things before walking out together.
"No coat Hazza?" Liam asked.
Shoot, I knew I forgot something this morning.
"Dang, I think I forgot it. Oh well, it's only two blocks." I shrugged my shoulders.
"It's snowing Harry." Zayn gestured out the window.
I looked, and sure enough it was.
"It'll be fine, besides there's nothing I can do about it anyway." I said.
We walked out the cold hit me like a slap in the face.
"Harry, do you want my jacket? You're forgetting you have a weak immune system." Liam reminded.
I considered taking him up on his offer before deciding that I would be fine.
"Nah, I'm good. But thanks for the offer." I said.
We continued our walk until finally we made it to the house we rented for the next couple of months.
"Alright, I'll find some movies to rent for tonight." I volunteered.
"And I'll order the pizza." Niall added, pulling out his phone.
We couldn't help but chuckle. The Irish boy LOVED his food.
A couple of hours later we were all piled up on the couch with our first movie ready. We were about 20 minutes in when I sneezed.
"Bless you!" Niall said.
"Thanks." I sniffled.
Then several more came, and before I knew it, I was in a sneezing fit. Eventually the sneezing died down to sniffling which was evenly as annoying as sneezing.
"Harry, are you okay?" Liam asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I sniffled again.
"Are you sure? You are looking a little pale." Liam said suspicious.
"I'm fine Liam, I promise." I assured.
"Okay whatever you say." Liam said.
"Shhh, it's getting to the good part!" Louis whispered yelled.
We returned our gaze back to the tv but every now and then I would cough or sneeze making Liam look at me weird.

"It's getting late, I think I may head on to bed." I said, getting up from the couch.
"It's only 10 p.m." Niall said, looking at his watch.
"I know, but I'm really tired." I said.
"Go ahead Haz, I think I may join you. I'm pretty tired as well." Liam said, getting up.
I nodded and headed back to my room to get ready for the night. I threw on a pair of loose jogging pants, and climbed into bed. Maybe this will all be over by morning.

Niall's POV

About 1 a.m. I wake up to the sound of coughing and sneezing. I open my eyes, and Harry is awake in bed rubbing a tissue across his nose.
"Haz, are you okay?" I ask, sitting up.
"No." He replies sniffling again.
"What's wrong?" I ask getting concerned.
"I don't feel good Niall. I'm bloody freezing, and I've been up forever coughing and sneezing." A small tear rolls down his cheek.
"Aww Hazzie. It sounds like you're getting sick." I say sympathetically.
"Can I lay with you? I need body warmth." He looks at me with those pitiful eyes.
"Aww, of course you can Haz." I replied, allowing him to crawl in the bed with me.
(A/N: This is not a ship)
He immediately cuddled up next to me and sighed in comfort. About two minutes later, he was out like a light, and it wasn't long before I fell asleep myself.

I woke up and looked over at the clock. It read 9:45 a.m. Harry was still sound asleep right next to me, and I could hardly move without waking him up. Right at that moment, he woke up, but in a coughing fit. I patted his back to help him get it out. When he was done, I grabbed a glass of water off of the nightstand and handed it to him.
"Easy there Haz, breathe." I instructed.
When his coughing finally died down, I was able to get a good look at him. His was ghostly pale and his hair was a mess. I felt his forehead and realized that he had a fever to work with now.
"Harry, you have a fever." I informed him.
He tilted his head back and groaned.
"Do you want to take something for it?" I asked.
He nodded, so I got up despite his desperate pleas for me to stay, and I went down to the kitchen and shuffled through the cabinets for any cold/flu medicine.
"Finally decide to join us did you?" Louis asked, coming out from around the corner.
"Harry's sick." I said, still looking for some medicine.
"Aww, really? Poor guy." Louis said sympathetically.
"Do we have any medicine Lou?" I asked.
"No, I think we're out actually. Me and Liam could run to the  pharmacy around the corner real quick if you wanted us to." Louis offered.
"That would be great, thanks." I said.
"Alright, I'll be back in a bit." Louis said, going to grab Liam.
Meanwhile I headed back up to the bedroom to check on Harry.
"Niall, I have a headache." Harry whined.
"I'm sorry Harry. Liam and Louis are headed to the pharmacy though to pick up some medicine for ya, so just hang tight." I said.
Harry just curled up into a ball under the covers. I sat down beside him and rubbed comforting circles on his back. Soon, you could hear quiet snores coming from him.