4/5 sick

A request from OhMyUser

Liam's POV

It has been an exhausting few weeks. From concerts, to interviews, to photo shoots. Let's just say it's finally caught up with some of us and now I'm taking care of four very sick boys.
"Liam I'm hot!"
"Liam I'm cold!"
"Liam Niall's gonna throw up!"
"Niall move your butt before you get it on me!"
I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I moved them into the living room so it could be easier to take care of them. What I didn't think about was that when one gets sick it sets off the others like a chain reaction.
"Come on Nialler, let's get you in the bathroom." I said in a calm, gentle voice.
I helped him off the couch and into the bathroom and he shakily sat in front of the toilet waiting for the inevitable. Luckily, it didn't take long before everything came up. I rubbed his back in circular motion as he gagged and heaved until there was nothing left.
"I think I'm done." Niall said shakily.
"Do you want to brush your teeth or just go lay down?" I asked softly.
Niall hesitated for a moment.
"Lay down." He replied. I nodded and helped him to his feet and guided him back to the living room. Niall nearly collapsed into the couch and buried himself underneath his blanket and immediately fell back asleep. When I looked around I saw that all of them were actually asleep so that gave me time to go do something before one woke up.
I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich since I hadn't eaten all day. As soon as I sat down and took a bite I heard someone calling my name. I put my sandwich down and went to the living room and found Harry sitting up looking around frantically.
"What's wrong Harry?" I whispered, trying not to wake up the others.
"Nothing, I just uh- had a nightmare." Harry blushed.
"Aw, it's okay Haz." I said, walking over to him. I felt his forehead with the back of my hand and noticed that he was burning up meaning it was probably the fever that caused this nightmare.
"Let me take your temperature Haz." I said, grabbing the thermometer from the coffee table. I turned it on and placed it under his tongue and waited patiently for it to beep.
"102.72 (39.28)" I read aloud. "That's definitely a little high, H." I said, setting the thermometer down.
"Liam..." Harry said shakily.
"Yeah Haz?" I asked.
"I think I'm gonna throw up." He whispered.
Harry was definitely someone who absolutely hated throwing up. Everyone does, but when it comes to Harry he freaks himself out more and makes it a lot worse for himself.
"Okay, let's get you in the bathroom." I said in a calming voice.
I started to help Harry off the couch but he refused to move.
"N-no I don't wanna throw up." Harry said, starting to breathe heavy.
"Haz, it's not good to hold it in. It'll make you feel worse." I said.
Suddenly he started to gag which made him start to panic.
"L- Liam!" Harry's voice cracked.
"Come on Haz, let's go to the bathroom." I helped him off the couch and got him to the bathroom. Harry sat in front of the toilet and as soon as he saw the water he immediately gagged and started spewing.
"Just get it out Haz." I said gently.
"I hate this." He cried.
"I know, it'll be over soon Haz." I said, rubbing his back.
Eventually he just came to dry heaving and I figured he was probably done.
"I think you're empty Haz." I said quietly.
He nodded and I helped him stand up. We went back to living room and I helped Harry settle down back into his spot on the couch comfortably.
"Do you need anything?" I asked.
Harry shook his head so I left him to sleep. When I went back to kitchen I saw my sandwich left uneaten and I decided that I had seen too much vomit today to be able to finish it. I threw it in the trash and went back to living room and sat down in a chair. I was exhausted from staying up with the boys all night for the past few days. I closed my eyes for a bit and soon dozed off for a few minutes. My peaceful sleep lasted for a total for about 15 minutes when I woke up to someone shaking me awake.
"Liam." That was Louis's voice.
I opened my eyes to see him staring down on me. He looked sickly pale and his eyes were red and glazed over along with a bit of rosiness in his cheeks. He is definitely the one that's been the most sick out of all of them. He's been throwing up countless times day and night along with running a very high fever that won't go down. And yesterday he woke up to complaining with a sore throat and constant coughing. I felt bad the poor guy, I'm not sure why he's getting worse instead of better.
"What do you need Lou?"  I asked with a bit of sleep still in my voice.
"I'm cold and my throat still hurts. I can't find the throat lozenges either." Louis whimpered.
Oh crap. We ran out last night and I meant to go buy more this morning but I forgot.
"I think we're out Lou. Do you think you can last for a few minutes while I go get some more?" I questioned. I could tell Louis really wanted it now but he nodded his head and went to go lay back down. I went ahead and got him an extra blanket since he said he was cold and he smiled in relief as soon as I draped it over him. Then I grabbed my keys and went out. I hated leaving the boys alone even for ten minutes. Luckily there was a pharmacy just down the road so I wouldn't be gone long, but I was still scared of one of them needing me while I was out.
When I got there I went ahead and got two packs of the throat lozenges and also grabbed some more medicine while I was there. I paid quickly and got out of there and went back to the house. As soon as I got in everyone was still asleep except Lou. Poor guy. He's been having trouble sleeping lately and I tried everything I could to help him sleep. I gave him the throat lozenge and he happily took it.
"Thanks Li." He whispered.
"Of course Lou." I replied. Eventually Louis fell into a restless sleep. However it wasn't long until someone else was up and puking once again. I sighed. This was going to be a long day.