Harry and Niall flu

Harry's POV

We have been crazy busy for the past two months. Photo shoots, interviews, recording, the list goes on and on. We were all about to drop dead and management was beginning to see that. So, now we have a three week break to do whatever we want. We have just arrived to our house that management has rented for us to stay in for our break and we all crashed in the living room. Since we didn't have to wake up early for once we decided we were going to binge watch a ton of movies tonight. We all piled onto the couch and turned on our first movie on our list. As time went on, I started getting a headache which progressively got worse. I assumed it was just me getting tired since it was already midnight. When we finished this movie I decided I was gonna go to bed.
"Boys, I think I'm gonna head to bed." I said, getting up.
"Awe, come on Haz. One more movie?" Zayn protested.
"I would, but I'm really tired and I've got a bit of a headache." I explained.
"Alright then, night Hazzie." Liam said.
I waved good night as I headed to my room for the night. I thought with a bit of extra sleep tonight I'd wake up fresh in the morning hopefully without a headache. Unfortunately, I got quite the opposite. At some point in the middle of the night I woke up super hot and sweaty. I pulled the covers up but soon after I was covered in goosebumps. I pulled the covers back over me and curled into a ball. My head was killing me, I was so glad it was still dark out. Then I realized how dry and scratchy my throat was. I tried swallowing but that made things worse. As much as I didn't want to leave my warm and comfortable bed, I got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I then slowly dragged myself back to bed. I had to stop a couple of times when I got really dizzy. When I finally made it back to bed a took a sip of water and then got comfortable in bed again. Only this time I couldn't get warm. I wanted another blanket but there was no way I was getting up again. I'll just have to tough it out until morning. Somehow, I eventually fell asleep again.

*morning*

Niall's POV

I woke up at about 11 in the morning and went to the kitchen to find Louis annoying Liam while he's cooking, and Zayn watching it all in amusement.
"Morning lads." I said.
"Nialler! Finally decide to wake up did you?" Louis joked, as he stole another piece of bacon.
"If you steal one more piece!" Liam warned, but you could tell he was holding back a grin.
"Or what, Payno? Whatcha gonna do?" Louis challenged as he took a bite out of his bacon.
Liam just rolled his eyes and turned back to his cooking with a smile forming on his face. Ten minutes and two more stolen bacon pieces later Liam finally had enough breakfast made for us. "Can someone go wake up sleeping beauty and tell him breakfast is ready?" Liam asked as he served up plates of food.
"I'll do it." I volunteered. I got up and went to Harry's room. As soon as I walked in I saw a large lump under the covers.
"Harry, breakfast is ready. Better hurry before Louis eats all the bacon." I joked.
Harry popped his head out from under the covers.
"I'm not very hungry. Go ahead and eat without me." Harry muttered. Instantly I could tell that something was wrong. His eyes were red and glazed over, his face was very pale aside from the rosiness in his cheeks, and he was shaking like a leaf.
"Harry do you feel okay?" I asked. He instantly shook his head.
"What hurts?" I asked softly.
"Everything." Harry muttered, not even bothering to open his eyes for a second.
"Let me go get Liam." I said.
I got up and hurriedly went into the kitchen.
"Louis, you've had enough bacon!" Liam said trying to hold the plate away from him.
"Liam, can you come here for a sec." I asked.
"Yeah sure. Zayn, guard that plate with your life." Liam said. I couldn't help but chuckle as Louis slumped in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest.
"Whatcha need?" Liam asked.
"Harry's sick." I replied.
Liam stopped. "What's hurting him?" Liam asked.
"Don't know exactly. When I asked he just said everything." I replied.
"Well, let's go check on him then." Liam said as we entered Harry's room.
"Harry, bud can you tell me what hurts?" Liam spoke softly.
Harry quietly whimpered.
"My head and throat really hurts. And my nose is completely blocked and I'm really cold." Harry said.
"Sounds like you've got the flu Hazza." Liam said sadly.
Harry didn't reply he just curled up into a ball.
"Niall, can you go get the thermometer please?" Liam asked.
I nodded and went off to find it. I assumed someone just stuffed it in one of the cabinets in the bathroom last night. We were kinda lazy when it came to unpacking yesterday. I searched through all the cabinets until I finally found it. I quickly brought it back to Liam.
"Thanks Ni." Liam said.
"Harry let's take your temperature real quick." Liam said.
Harry groaned and sat up.
Liam slipped the device under his tongue and waited for the beep.
"Oh wow it's already up to 102.78 (39.32)." Liam said surprised.
"S' cold in here." Harry whined.
"Niall, can you go find some medicine of any kind and I'll get Harry a wet rag and some more blankets." Liam said.
I nodded and we both left to go get everything. I searched through the medicine cabinet trying to find anything that should help Harry.
"Whatcha doing in here?" Louis asked, standing at the door.
"Harry's sick, I'm trying to find him some medicine." I replied.
"Aww, poor Hazza. What can I do to help?" Louis asked.
"Go sit with Harry. He's by himself right now." I replied. Louis nodded and went off to Harry's room. I continued to look through everything until I finally found some cold/flu medicine. I took it back to Harry's room where Liam was piling another two blankets on Harry and Louis was pretending to be helpful. I found some medicine, Haz." I said.
I brought it over and handed him the recommended amount.
Harry took the medicine and curled back into bed.
"You need anything else Haz?" Liam asked.
Harry shook his head.
"Okay, we'll let you sleep. Text us if you need anything." Liam said.
Harry nodded. We all started to leave but Harry grabbed my arm.
"Can you stay Ni?" Harry asked, giving me the puppy dog eyes. No one can resist those so of course I stayed. Harry moved over in bed leaving me room to crawl in with him. Harry immediately cuddled into me and let out a relieved sigh. He always gets clingy when he's sick, so I didn't mind helping him get comfortable. Soon, we both ended up falling asleep cuddled up to each other.