Chp 5 - A Thorough Lesson

Guess whos back after a while people. Sorry that this has taken more than a week!!! I've been busy and school has been a pain. But i present to you 2 decent long chapters. After the long wait, I shouldn't leave y'all with one simple chp. Also I can't I believe we are already at 500 reads ._. I could've sworn, when I left off the other chps, we were at 300-

Thank you all for the support for this book! Again I'm sorry for long delay. Now onto the chps!

!Fanart Above is not Mine!
—————————————————————————————————-
Kris POV:

"Let's try to find Susie you two. She must be at southeast." Ralsei said. "You can lead the way Kris!" Ralsei offered as he passed them lining up behind Y/N. Kris looked back making sure everyone was ready. Then they headed off, going down the stairs and exiting the castle. Ralsei the lonely prince, is now your alley. The power of fluffy boys shined within Kris, fueling them up with determination. Heading out the castle town area, Kris headed left, a new route they have never adventured before. Ahead they(♡) could spot a familiar figure. The three stopped on their tracks to inspect it. "Oh Kris, Y/N! This is the training dummy I made!" Ralsei exclaimed quite excited to show it off. The dummy looked almost exactly like Ralsei, the same hat and green robe. "Now seems like a great time to prepare for the enemy. Would you like me to teach you both how to fight?" He asked. Kris and Y/N had fought Lancer earlier though they thought they might need practice so Kris nodded yes.

"Ok get ready you both!" Ralsei said, and once he finished his speaking, the trio got into their fighting stances. Kris pulled out their bronze sword, fitting right into their(♡) hand perfectly. Y/N grabbed her dagger in one hand. Then both Kris's and Y/N's soul both came out and went to the middle, shining brightly. "See those hearts?" He asked the both. Though it was obvious they could see it. "That's your Soul, the culmination of your very being. Within it holds your Will, your Compassion, and the fate of the World." Ralsei informed the both. The seriousness in his tone seemed to have made Y/N gulp at that, now being instructed on how much both their souls had importance.

"If it gets hit, you and your friends will lose HP. If everyone's HP reaches 0, we'll lose the battle." When Ralsei finished that sentence Kris could see that he was tense about that. Now Kris knew that their(♡) soul must never get hit. "So please take care to avoid the enemy's attacks," he asked the two. Kris gave a knowledgeable nod, while Y/N nodded stiffly. "Ready? Let's try dodging." He said. Suddenly bullets started to come ahead towards the Kris's and Y/N's soul. In instinct Kris gracefully moved theirs out of the way. Y/N did the same, having little problem. "Great job Kris, Y/N! You both are naturals," he complimented. "Anyhow after the enemy's attacks, it's our turn. First I'll teach you how to fight." He told them. Kris felt like fighting would be useless. Like Y/N, they didn't really wanna hurt anyone, or even kill. Resolving their enemies with peace would probably be the best route. But either way, they should at least learn how to fight in case they had no choice but to use that option. 'Because sometimes enemies won't leave without a fight..' Kris thought darkly. "Though fighting is unnecessary in this world. There's no harm in a thorough lesson." Ralsei said, echoing Kris's thoughts and motives. "Don't worry Ralsei, we don't really intend to fight or hurt anybody. I d-don't know if Susie would really agree though." Y/N said. Ralsei seemed to have a sparkle of happiness in his eyes when he heard her say that. "I'm glad you agree with peace Y/N. And I'm sure Susie has a good heart. I just think she needs help finding it." Ralsei told her. Y/N eagerly nodded but Kris could tell that Y/N didn't really know if she agreed with Ralsei's answer about Susie.

Kris kinda liked Y/N's positivity and her reason to harmony. It gave them a weird tingly warm feeling in their(♡) heart, but that feeling faded when they heard Ralsei spoke. "Ok, back to the lesson! Let's try fighting." Kris noticed the option FIGHT. They reached their hand towards it and clicked it. Kris readied their sword and aimed, looking for the best spot to hit the Ralsei look-a-like dummy. Then once finding the perfect aim, they attacked. It took a pretty decent amount of damage from their hit. "Wow Kris, great job! Have you done this before?" Ralsei commented. Kris just shrugged and went back to their normal position. "Alright Y/N your turn!"