Chp 12 - A Constant Reunion

You've waited months for this and I apologize for the constant delay. But this is a long boi, and full of action and slight fluff just like I have promised. I appreciate your patience. In this chapter there will be a constant switch of Y/N and Kris's POV. I hope you enjoy this 3000 word chapter. 🙏

Also shoutout to all of y'all who gave such amazing comments about this book! I'm so glad I give you inspiration. Your love for this book has been everything. Motivation has been off the charts lately, but today It has spiked and now this chapter is finished. Thank you again for all the love and support! 💕

!Art made by @shiroimoufu on Twitter!
————————————————————————————————————
Kris's POV:

The beat of their(♡) heart rang in Kris's ears. It was a soothing rhythm, one they hadn't heard. Yet it was confusing why it had been beating more faster. Kris had been quiet. They couldn't understand their constant beating towards Y/N. Just looking at her made them(♡) feel funny. Ever since when they caught Y/N from falling. What was this weird feeling?

As Kris led the group the same path Susie and Lancer ran off to, they saw more reds bushes lined up. Walking down the path, they(♡) heard rustling from the bushes. Kris stopped once they(♡) heard the rustle from the bushes.

Rabbicks jumped out and sent the group into their battle positions. Already having an idea on how to win this peacefully, they(♡) gave the order to blow at the Rabbicks. Once they(♡) gave out the order, Y/N, Ralsei, as well as themself, blew on the two Rabbicks. As they show their terrified faces once the team blew at them, they grew small into tiny marshmallows.

They were ready to spare. After the Rabbicks' attack, Kris spared one of them and Ralsei spared the last one.

Battle over, Kris put away their sword and continued forward.

There were small mushrooms on the land as Kris led the group. Voices were heard behind Kris but they were quite faint. Kris guessed that Y/N and Ralsei were talking.

Their conversation though had drowned out as they heard two familiar voices up head. Through their bangs, they noticed Susie and Lancer just up ahead next to a tree stump. It looks like they haven't gone that far. As they continued the group towards them, it seemed like Y/N and Ralsei had noticed them as well as their conversation had stopped. Susie and Lancer seemed to have noticed them, as well.

"How's the evil scheming going?" Ralsei asked Susie and Lancer from behind once they approached them. "Huh? Oh, that?" Susie said questioningly suddenly remembering what Ralsei meant.

"We, uh, got bored. So we're having a snack." She said. "I see.." Ralsei said looking down, understanding. "C'mon! All I ate for breakfast was chalk!"Susie protested. "And I didn't eat anything!" Lancer added. "What are you eating then?" Y/N asked as she eyed them. Kris noticed they didn't have any food. What were they eating?

"Just a daily treasure I hid in this stump's orifice." Lancer grinned. "And that is?" Ralsei asked politely looking eager. "Feast for yourself my main man." He said. Ralsei turned towards Kris. "Kris, do you want to, um, try it?" Ralsei whispered awkwardly. Kris decided to try it. They(♡) nodded back in response. 3 pairs of curious eyes were all on Kris as they reached what was inside the stump.

There was a honeypot of salsa inside the stump. Kris ate the salsa. It had a weird taste. And it seemed to have recovered..well something. Not HP, Kris knew. Just..something. Weird.

Susie decided to try the salsa as well. She seemed to like it. "Mmm.. what's in this?" She questioned Lancer. "I don't know!" Lancer just answered. "My power's lowered by my hunger right now," Susie huffed who stared hungrily towards the salsa. "But once I eat something..hehehe..you really shouldn't of pissed me off, man," Susie chuckled evilly as her yellow glare pierced through the three. "It's 'shouldn't have,'" Ralsei corrected. Susie stared at him in silence like he said the stupidest and lame joke ever. "Silence, you sweet basket of eggs!" Lancer called out with a grin. Susie backed him up immediately. "Our dark energy bends the rules of grammar!" Susie cackled. "Hehe, yeah, egg boy!" Lancer sneered towards Ralsei who was at a loss of words. "I don't know but I think someone here needs to go to grammar school," Y/N said with doubt. Susie snarled towards her angrily. Ralsei pushed Y/N and Kris out of the way towards the path forward to avoid Susie's fueling rage.