Chp 16 - Behind Iron Bars

Kris eating a DarkBurged looks dope ngl-

Sorry for the late one day update! Have been working hard but I'm bck with another chp, and successfully uploaded 3 chps in month! Let's go, finally back in track TvT
Hope you've been doing well and enjoying this book.

Now the big surprise. Well really it's a request.
Ahem

Do y'all want a Jevil chp? (:

Leave your answer in the comments and I'll see if I can write one up c:
Now onto the chp!

!Art made by @angusburgers on Insta!
-

Susie woke up with a shock, bursting up from her slumber. "Where the hell am I?" Susie muttered to herself. Looking around, she saw bars up ahead, trapping her in what seemed like a prison. 'Where are the others? Where's Lancer?' Susie looked around, standing up, puzzled. Remembering back, she remembered that Lancer had run away from them. 'But why?' She scrunched up her face trying to think of the answer. Then Lancer had led them to the castle on purpose and the guards caught up and..the rest went black.

'No..Lancer wouldn't have,' Susie shook her head with doubt. There was no way Lancer would betray them. They were friends, they were buddies! Right?

"Looks like we got the maniac who's been trying to demolish us," a voice with an amused tone was heard on the other side of the burns. It was a Rudinn, seemed to be the guard that was defending this stupid cell. Growling furiously, Susie charged towards the bars, her hands gripped the bars with a tight, strong force. She rattled them. "Let me out!" Susie snarled giving off a threatening aura and glare. The Rudinn trembled at first but it seemed to sigh in relief. "No way, you can't hurt me while you're in there," the Rudinn pointed out. 'Damnit,' Susie thought in defeat.

Fury and anger ran through her veins. Maybe applying blunt force on the bars will make them break. 'And then I'll wipe off that stupid gri-' Susie shook her head. For once, she remembered Ralsei's words of trying to be "nice" to the enemies. And if she did try to hurt them, she'll get an endless scolding from Ralsei AND Y/N. Kris wouldn't say anything of course. 'They're always quiet!' She scoffed thinking of the thought. Well, except, they weirdly talked with Y/N, sure they would talk with Ralsei and Susie, but that was rarely. They looked pretty close before the chase. Susie did see them holding hands before. A grin started to form upward in Susie's face. 'They seem preeetttyyyy close for two friends,' Susie chuckled mentally. Maybe she can tease them about it when she gets the chance. Focusing back to the task, she came up with a solution.

She groaned mentally at her final decision. Before the Rudinn left her alone, she called out which stopped its tracks. "Wait! Uh, I know a place, where you'll uh, have so much fun," Susie tried to hide the sarcasm in her voice. "I can invite you there!" She offered. "And what is this place?" The Rudinn asked, showing an interest on what she is saying. It's buying it, good. Looking around quickly she said, "Um, it's uh, in the trash!" Susie said. "But, I can't invite and take you there while being stuck in here," Susie added quickly. The Rudinn narrowed its eyes suspiciously. 'Come on, buy the stupid bait,' Susie growled internally."Alright, but you better not be lying," Rudinn gave a threat. 'Oh I'm not lying when I say I'll invite you to the trash,' she thought to herself. She rose her hands up in surrender. "Yeah, yeah," Susie grumbled. As the Rudinn started unlocking the door, it asked, "Is it far?" "Not far at all," Susie smiled secretly.

Finally the gate opened and Susie was released. "Now show me where this 'trash of fun' is," the Rudinn ordered. "Right this way," Susie led, only taking two steps to the trash. The Rudinn went over to inspect it. "Is thi-" Before the guard could finish its sentence, Susie shoved it in and placed the lid on top of it. It luckily dropped its spear and it was flipped upside down in it. She chuckled, she's done this before with the other classmates, always protesting for mercy. Well, Ralsei didn't want Susie to hurt anyone, she didn't EXACTLY hurt the Rudinn. She just..invited him to the trash. Yeah.