Chp 14 - Stick with Me

SCHOOL'S FINALLY OVER WOOOOOO

Finally some freedom! Although sadly this chp isn't that long like the rest chp, I can assure you that there is some action here! The next 2 chps will come out this month! There will be a few changes here that is different from the gameplay of Deltarune. I hope y'all don't mind!

Enjoy the chp!!

!Artwork above made by @9twoeight on Instagram!

——————————————————————
The wind rustled Kris's hair when they proceeded forward into the "terrifying" maze. They(♡) didn't show any concern on the exterior nor the interior. But they knew this was going to be way harder than the previous maze they(♡) went through last time. But the burning fire of determination raged fiercely in their soul.

And just up ahead was Lancer, his mischievous grin widening when he saw the trio walk in. But once they stepped their first foot in the maze, Lancer ran off in a specific direction leaving with a giggle. It made Kris wondered. Should they follow them? "Lancer's heading that way, should we follow him?" Y/N echoed Kris's thoughts. They noticed that Ralsei had a pondering look. Though Kris had an answer in their head. Lancer looked like he was planning something, no less Susie will be participating.

"Well he seems to be our only lead," Ralsei sighed with defeat. "I guess we'll follow him for now." Ralsei suggested to the team. Kris nodded in agreement and took the lead once more.

They head over to where Lancer ran off, and saw him go to another direction. They continued following him until they reached a dead end. Lancer looked at the, with surprise. "So which way are we going next?" Lancer giggled. "Um, we were following you since you said you knew the way," Y/N told him. "Oh, why? I have no idea where I'm going!" The little spade frowned. Y/N should've known he would have gotten lost. "Kris, Y/N, let's just go wherever Lancer DOESN'T go?" Ralsei whispered to the two closely. "Agreed."

When Kris led the way again, in a different direction from Lancer's, Y/N wondered if there was more than Susie and Lancer that the maze kept. Nevertheless, Y/N saw Lancer again. And as planned she, Ralsei, and Kris went the opposite direction. Surprised, Y/N saw a familiar type of repeating row of spinning creatures once they walked in the next area of the maze. Yet, like last time, they left an opening that one person can walk through each. Kris went first, dodging easily as they made it to the other side. There they(♡) stood, waiting for the others. This time, Y/N went next. She focused as she wait for an opening. Once she saw it she dashed through without a hit. Once Y/N got to the other side, she stood next to Kris. Just being this close to them(♡) made her instinctively shiver. Not with fear, no this was different. Just like last time. Before she could drift into her thoughts, Ralsei came up to them in shape. But once he walked up, he gazed at something else behind the two. Behind them stood Lancer, wearing the same smile he wore when they entered the maze.

Lancer ran to the right, except the team knew very well to take the left. And so they head to that direction.

Two white puffy Rabbicks stood in the middle. Lancer was just ahead, and once he saw them, he ran ahead. Heading to the opposite direction though the Rabbicks jumped toward them and all individuals went into battle. Although these little rabbits looked peaceful at first sight, she knew they were dangerous. Kris ordered all team members to blow at both Rabbicks. And as told, they blew at the Rabbicks, which made them tiny. After their actions they managed to spare them after their attack. Fortunately, no one was hurt. They could continue onward.

The maze seemed to have every obstacle Y/N could imagine come their way every time they kept going. After this encounter with the Rabbicks, an obstacle swung around dangerously, but the team of Lightners were able to pass it with ease.