Chapter 9

The chapters got rearranged somehow,so you can skip this one and later come back to it.....I tried to fix the chapters but it's not working so yeah.....         

                       Sasuke's pov

I look at the door not believing what I just said to Naruto,I said stupid things without even thinking......and did he want to cry?,I turn to the bathroom door and hit it,why am I like this?....do I really hate my feelings for him that I have to hurt him so much fuck?

Later I'll talk to him.... yeah later,I look at my phone which was vibrating on my bed,I pick it up and see Itachi's name lighting on the screen I pick it up and put it in my ear"what?"whoa not even a "good morning brother? Not even a I missed you....I was wondering when you were going to call me actually I wanted to call you right now"itachi says being sarcastic"shut up and just tell me what you want""*sigh*....ok I'm coming over ""what why?"I ask feeling confused"just don't go to the office today I need to talk to you so don't go anywhere"

"Arrrgh whatever"I disconnect it,I need to wear something,I think to myself.... and I look at my phone.....

                 Naruto's pov

After taking a shower and dressing up I sit on the bed while holding my phone in my hand,I turn my gaze up towards the ceiling....*sigh* I miss you so much mom...I really ... really need you right now, I think out loud,then I here a familiar ringtone and I look at my phone and see "young master"written on the screen....

My heart starts to pound suddenly,now what does he want ....does he have anything left to insult me about....?*sigh*....I answer it...."hello?""come to my room.... now"he orders me,l sigh then I answer him"ok"he disconnects and I leave my room

I arrive at Sasuke's door and knock"come in"I here his cold voice commanding me,I open the door and go inside"you called for me?""yes choose my cloths for today"is he kidding me right now?.  He has just insulted me a while ago and now he wants me to choose his cloths for today is he nuts in the head? Are you telling me that he can't do that for himself?......or why didn't he call the other servants to do this?does he just want to torture me...to make my life a living hell?...I can't bare  to here anymore insults from him...

"Why are you just standing there...start doing your work"I look at him and I look at his closet, without saying anything I go near the closet and I choose a suit for him to wear I give him a white vest for him to put inside and then a white elegant shirt a navy blue tie with faded white horizontal lines then his black jacket but I feel his gaze... his cold gaze that is...I try not to make any eye contact..

Later he tells me to bring his food I call the servants who serve him food and order them around but I still feel Sasuke's gaze on me then,he orders me to have his room cleaned I bow my head and go out of his room,I tell the servants who clean to go and clean Sasuke's room.....I think from now on I should just stick to doing my job, within a couple of months everything will be over I'll live with mom and my little sister ino and I'll forget about everything about this feelings,about sasuke, and I'll start a new life that's all that I want but from now on for me to not get hurt with the truth, I'll not question his decisions I'll just follow every order he gives me.

After sometime tenten comes to me and tells me to go to Sasuke's room....I go inside his room and see him seated in a Cris cross style on his expensive elegant chair and a cigarette in his mouth

"You called for me ?"I ask while not looking at him but I can feel his cold look on me but I just shrug it off.....""yes...."he smashes the cigarette on a metal like bowl and he stands up and comes towards me and stand in front of me but I do not raise my head to him ,I just look down" Itachi is coming....so prepare everything that is needed at the dinning area got it?"he speaks in his cold voice,I nod my head while still looking down"yes young master"

"Tch..."I hear him annoyed.... did I do something wrong ?....I did just as I was told so what's wrong ,I think to myself"look at me"he commands me, he wants me to look at him....why?"I said look at me!!!,"he  yells at me...what is his problem?,he grabs my face with force and lifts my head to him and he squeezes my cheeks and I put my hand on his arm"when I talk to you...you should look at me got it?"I look at his cold onyx eyes"what are you trying to do huh?...are you trying to piss me off?"what does he want from me, why is he acting like this, what did I do to piss him off,I did nothing wrong I just did my job"why are you looking at me like I did you wrong.... don't look at me with your pathetic eyes""..............what do you want from me?"I ask him confused

"What........ ?""you want me to look at you then you don't want me to look at you... what do you want from me Sasuke!?""he widens his eyes then he narrows them""you-!"he is cut by his own ringtone he takes his phone and sees itachi calling him...he lets go of me and I massage my cheeks and then he answers it"what is it!?"he answers in an angry tone"ok fine"he disconnects then turns to me......."itachi is here go and attend to him"he tells me

I look at him,then I bow and leave..........