Chapter 57

Naruto's pov

Sasuke rips my expensive outfit,fuck,it was really expensive and he has just done his bad habit on it,....he puts his hand on my left nipple and he starts playing with it while making our lip to lip contact deeper.....

Sasuke mmh wait""I try to speak but I only hear heavy breathing coming from both of us and groans coming from him, he suddenly breaks the kiss and leaves a string of saliva between us he looks at me straight at me in the eyes and I only see one thing in his eyes.......

Complete Lust

He moves towards my nipple then he starts to suck it,.... really hard""Ngh....sasu-ke....you better not do mmmh something you will regret""he doesn't say anything the only answer I get from him,is him moving to my other nipple and sucking it

Aaah""I look at my other nipple and I see a very dark hickey...., the hickey just reminds me of how possessive he is....., he starts to kiss me while moving towards my neck.....my weak spot

"Ngh""your body hasn't changed Naruto.....I still know it inside out""he says after biting me on my neck,I glare at him""we both want each other,I can never deny that I want to devour you right now....I want to embrace you in my arms again naruto"

""Sasuke starts to kiss me all over,...my chest,my nipples,my neck and my arm, without forgetting to leave dark hickeys of course..... even shikamaru wasn't this bad, but I guess him finding out about me and shikamaru triggered something in him....

And I guess he couldn't hold it in anymore,I knew that it was taking him, his all to hold it in....

After some minutes of giving me dark hickeys all over my body my mind starts to go blank....

~No one's pov~

Sasuke suddenly carries Naruto in his arms and goes towards his bed while still kissing Naruto on the lips, Naruto wraps his arms around sasukes neck and he starts to kiss back, sasuke puts naruto on the bed gently while removing his belt.......

Sasuke moves his knee between Naruto's legs and rubs Naruto's crotch and a gasp and moan escapes Naruto's lips,....they want each other, and they know it......

Sasuke removes Naruto's pants and he stands on his knees on the bed, getting the upper view of the beautiful creature under him

He looks at the running tears of pleasure in Naruto's eyes, he looks at the dark hickeys which are covering his body and his heart calms down, believing that,they will never be another soul which will see Naruto looking like this, with that thought in mind,....he licks his lower lip.....

"What erotic thoughts are going on In your head Teme?""What more erotic thoughts can go in my head,when the most erotic creature is under me?"he says while bending down and kissing Naruto on the stomach then moving to his crotch...

"You are a pervert Ngh""Naruto releases a moan, after when sasuke kisses his crotch, sasuke removes Naruto's underwear and looks at the hard member which is only making his own erection unbearable to hold on to.....

He holds the member In his big hands and a gasp is heard from the blonde,he jacks it twice and then he puts it in his mouth...

"Aaaah w-w-wait s-stop d-dont put it in aaah mmmh Ngh mmh""he tries to protest but ends up moving his head backwards and landing on the pillow and covering his mouth, feeling complete pleasure running through his body.....

He removes his other hand on his mouth and puts it on sasukes head, trying to push him off but sasuke grabs it.....he leaves Naruto's member with a pop sound""aaah""he grabs his belt and he brings both of Naruto's hands and ties them with the belt above Naruto's head....