chapter 68

Sasuke's pov

I  look towards the little raven sleeping on my bed"well he's sleeping peacefully"I speak to myself while stretching my arm towards his hair and caressing it. I pull the sheets and cover him properly,I try to look for any shirt which is close by but the only shirt which is close is five steps away from my bed and today I'm feeling so fucking lazy just thinking of getting out of this comfy bed and walking five excruciating steps just to take a shirt to cover my upper body because it's a little chilly........ yeah right....I miss Naruto,I begged him not to go to his designer shop but he didn't even glance at me, he straight out ignored me....

🌺 Flush back 🌺

"You have to what!!""I have to go, ino needs me at the shop, something has happened""but.... Naruto,ino just wants you to be with her,I bet that nothing is wrong!"I say desperately hoping that naruto would stop putting on extra clothes"and plus a pregnant person should not go to work""who told you that?...I can still go to work since I'm just in the early stages""what do you mean early stages?""the stages which I can move around freely and even go to work kind of stages"he says while putting on his black leather shoes"but I..... and  why are you putting on so many clothes?""well it's cold and I'm gonna stay over the night there""WHAT!!"I scream giving him my full attention"why do you have to stay overnight?!, please don't stay overnight,ino just wants to separate you from me and you know it, so don't go!"I take his hand and start caressing it...."menma do you want to come?"naruto asks while completely ignoring me "nah I'm good"menma says while falling back on my bed with his back"ok then see you later"he says that and some how he manages to remove his hand from my grip, he goes towards the bedroom door and he goes out"w-wait Naruto-""dad he's gone,stop whining, he'll be back tomorrow anyways""how dare you tell your father to stop whining?"I say while pointing at him"well do you see me whining,I have just found out now now that I'm going to have a younger person but do you see me whining that you didn't tell me that mama is pregnant? No""you know for a kid your age you sure know meanings to alot of words""that's why I say I was born"".........*sigh*....."

💮End of flush back 💮

"I feel like smoking but I haven't smoked for a long time.... plus I don't have any cigarettes right now, should I call someone to go buy them?..... what to do what to do "I hear my phone vibrating and I carry it to check the caller who has guts to wake me early in the morning........ itachi, of Course it's always him,I pick it up "how dare you wake me up early in the morning -""shut up and turn on the TV!"he yells"why should I "just fucking turn on the TV you bitch!!""ok ok geez"I turn towards my remote, it's close to me but not that close"itachi""what?""the remote..... it's far away""fuck you sasuke, this is Fucking important""ok ok fine"I stretch my arm and pick up the remote and put it on"I've turned it on""channel 9"he says and I do as he says"...............................................

"What the fuck is this itachi?""I know and-""those pictures are fucking photoshopped""yeah but you know how the society will put a blind eye to that, people love this kind of scandals""I want the fucking photos down itachi!!""I'm working on it alright""I need to talk to kakashi""ok"I disconnect and I dial kakashi's number,it doesn't take a second kakashi answers his phone"you have seen it right?"I ask....kinda cold"yeah""then you know why I have called you""yes we are working on it""I want everything down by noon and find the fucking reporter who dared to get this released,I'll deal with them myself"I say while clenching my phone tightly".....ok got it""when will the next news be shown?"I ask trying to calm down""at 10""fuck, just make sure to remove this before 10,I don't want naruto to see this""but-""make sure to get it done,got it?"I say sternly"g-got it"I disconnect the phone and I try to calm myself down from throwing my fucking phone to the ground and seeing it shutter into pieces