Chapter 69

Naruto's pov

I press the bridge of my nose from the frustrating phone calls from my family and of course the last little amount of friends I have,I sit down on the couch and I raise my head towards the shouting Yahiko,it has been like this since some few hours ago...... Kushina couldn't stop calling,kiba called me to find out if what was said in the news was true and sai called to ask if I was still together with sasuke, Tsunade and Jiraya even called too and then him( Yahiko ),he couldn't stop annoying me about this, I think he's the one who called me the most today.....I decided to come back to my house just maybe to explain the situation to him but he doesn't even wanna hear a damn word about anything and now he can clearly see that I'm talking on the phone to someone, he's still shouting about this.....

"You know what Nagato, I'll call you later""oh ok then"I disconnect the phone and i turn myself towards Yahiko...with a face that says"why are you doing this"kinda of face"whaaaat you know that I care about you"he says while standing Infront of me"I know and please just trust sasuke this time ok? he's gonna settle everything""Naruto why are you so naive?""and why are you so stubborn?"".......ugh never mind"he says while sitting down next to me"and where the hell is Sasuke at?""I don't know I've been trying to call him since he disappeared early in the shop, he didn't even tell me where he was going"I say while checking the number of times I've tried to call him"he must be up to something"Yahiko says while looking towards the screen........"wait... what the?, he made a conference?"Yahiko says and I quickly turn towards the screen and I see sasuke standing Infront of the audience and his body guards standing side by side With him"what the hell is he up to?"I think to myself......
"Hello everyone, thanks for attending this conference over a short notice,I'm here to clarify on the shit that was recently released about me"sasuke says while giving off his emo vibes and silence is only heard from the air and camera's clicking sound and of course sasukes voice"no I don't want to listen to him"Yahiko says while changing the channel but only find the other channel showing the same thing,he tries to change the channels several times but strangely..... only sasuke's show is shown from all the channels"what the fuck, don't tell me he bought all the tv shows?!!"Yahiko says frustrated....then suddenly the door bell rings and I head towards it,I open the door only to find a man taller than me in a black suit.....

"Ummh hello, how can I help you?""hi,I was sent by Mr sasuke Uchiha,to come and pick you up"the man says while smiling and his face strangely looks familiar"and you are?""oh I'm the uchiha driver""wait are you perhaps........zazu?""it's kazu""aha I remember you, you're the one who didn't mind seeing me get fucked up in the car""I was supposed to see it but it didn't happen"he says while still smiling at me"you are a fucked up person, just like your boss""well I'm trained not to judge my boss's weird fetishes""just....stop and let's go""oh this way Mrs Uchiha""shut up""as you wish"I get inside the car and he does the same"how come that you are still working for the uchihas"I ask"well cause they treat me well""that's it?, that's the whole reason why you stayed with them for so many years?""yes""you're weird""thank you""it wasn't a compliment!!"he Fucking pisses me off"and where are you taking me?""at the conference didn't he tell you that I would pick you up?""......NO!""well we are going to the conference"

🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼

We arrive at the conference and kazu tries to clear the way for me,we reach to the front and my eyes quickly lands on his eyes"and as I was saying,there is nothing between me and Karin,the pictures which you saw  were photoshopped,I already have someone in my life....."sasuke says while still looking at me and the murmurs begin"what is he trying to do"I speak to myself"and that special someone is here, with all of us right now......."sasuke stretches his arm towards me and calls out for me"Naruto.... please come forward"I widen my eyes to the sudden calling"please don't tell me that he wants to do whatever I'm thinking right now"i think to myself,kazu puts his hand on my back showing me the way"let's go"we start to head towards sasuke and the murmurs increase,I reach for Sasuke's hand then he pulls me closer to him,I put my hands on his chest"this is the real lover of my life"WHAT???!!!!!"almost everyone says in unison"Naruto uzumaki uchiha.....is the love of my life and I can never even think of having another person in my life cause he is my life and plus......we already have child together,a five year old child.....I know all of you are wondering why we didn't announce our wedding, and why we didn't tell you about our child,well it's because we wanted to keep things on the low,we didn't want anyone to know about anything about our lives and so we did everything in our power to not let this matters known to the public but now the situation has made me to reveal about my secret life in front of you all....and now still standing in front of you,I want to take this opportunity and ask one simple question to the only person I love with my whole heart....."sasuke suddenly kneels down with a golden ring surrounded by small diamonds and one big diamond on the middle"Naruto?....."suddenly the audience becomes silent"Naruto uzumaki uchiha..... will you please, please marry me?"