Chapter 59

Itachi's pov

I widen my eyes to the sudden confession from shisui,I look at the salty tears running down from both of his cheeks"shit....I made him cry"I think to myself,I look at his watery eyes and I only see desperation,I soften my gaze at him and I put my hand on his right cheek.....

"Pl-please itachi....... d-dont be mad"I know I'm mad and he is literally crying but I can't help but to think that he's adorable,I wipe his tear and he puts his other hand on my hand"Itachi...."

"Shh don't cry"I say in a low soft whisper"I really don't want hidan back In my life,trust me""I trust you...""I-I...I can even block him right now...."he says while letting  his salty tears fall down his cheeks

"Stop crying, That's enough....I said I believe you,so stop crying"I say while wiping the tears from both of his cheeks"I'm sorry that I made you cry, and that I got so mad.....I just""no it's not your fault it's,I hurt you and I'm sorry.....but I just couldn't let you go,I love you so much itachi....I don't want to be separated from you-"

"I snap out after hearing him say those heart-warming words,I crash my lips against his and I pull him closer to me,I feel his hands resting on my chest,our passionate kiss gets deeper as the temperature begins to rise....

As the heart needs oxygen so badly,I let go of him panting.... heavily,I look into his eyes then I put a light kiss on his forehead...

"I love you too..."I say and I see a light blush on his cheeks then he turns his head down....in embarrassment......

"So now that you have confessed your love to me....you won't think of running away right....?"I ask while putting my hand on his chin and raising his head up, towards me....

He shakes his head"Good..."I say as I put a light kiss on his lips......

~No one's pov~

Since is a public holiday, everyone is settled in the house doing there own thing,as a family..... Fugaku decided to bring his work at the house....since working is his life

Mikoto, shisui and Naruto are also doing their own thing... while on the other hand menma is taking a tour of his grandparents house by non other than sasuke uchiha.......

Itachi lifts his head after seeing menma holding sasukes hand and looking at the house in awe"woooow it's big!!!""and mine is bigger"sasuke says being all cocky,itachi rolls his eyes and he turns back to his magazine....... written in his honor........

                    Naruto's pov

"Are you serious!!"menma asks while turning his head towards sasuke"Yap!!,I am an Uchiha after all""cooool!!!"menma let's go of sasukes hand and runs towards the huge glass window and looks at the backyard""how many cars are out there?"

"Not much as mine"I roll my eyes and I turn towards shisui and see him smiling while looking at menma and Sasuke......

"I want to go where you stay""ooooh you don't know how I want you to"sasuke says while kneeling to menmas level"you should tell your mama to move In with me"sasuke says while winking at him.....

"That's a great idea!!"menma exclaims"Mama??""don't push it"I say while turning to my phone"come on Naruto.... just this once"sasuke says while making a puppy dog eyes""yes just once....."menma says joining his father in the puppy dog eyes,I let out a sigh and I turn towards them....

"Fine tomorrow....""yey"they both say in unison,I hear Mikoto chuckle and I turn to her after seeing menma and Sasuke leave....".......I never thought that I would see his childish side ever again.........ever since you left when you were young,I saw him breaking but I shrugged it off.....