Chapter 72

~No one's pov ~

Naruto looks at the time again, which by now is 10pm and Sasuke is not back yet, the past few weeks sasuke has been extremely busy since he's the one who made the plan of getting married to his blonde within two months, sasuke and Naruto have not been able to talk to each other within this weeks, when sasuke arrives, Naruto is asleep, when naruto wakes up, sasuke is no where to be seen, the blonde does miss his raven.... even though he doesn't want to accept it......

Sasuke arrives at his mansion around 10:20pm, he grips his phone tightly trying to suppress  his anger"I'm telling you one last time,if you do not find the colour which Naruto requested you're gonna regret it"he says walking in the long dem corridor"b-but sir that specific colour i-is hard to find here"the voice of a young scared no terrified woman is heard from the other line "if it is not found here then order it outside the country I don't give a shit about what you have to do""but sir it's really e-expensive outside the country ""did I say that I won't give you the money??!!""so-sorry sir""fuck"he disconnects,kinda pissed....he has not been getting enough sleep and now this. He opens his bedroom door but surprisingly he sees that the lights are still on"welcome home Mr Uchiha "Sasuke's eyes land on the blonde who is wearing a sky blue silk pajama,.....which of course is holding his ass tightly,a gulp is heard from the uchiha,how long has it been again, since he touched and traced his fingers on the blondes nipples?, since he squeezed that soft ass and heard that sexy moan which makes him horny and screw that blonde like there is no tomorrow?..... long, really long,fuck Naruto is even looking hot even in his pajamas he can't deal with this frustration even if he has to, this lewd thoughts didn't cross his mind the past weeks.....but then again he has only been seeing naruto fast asleep but now it's a different story.

He grabs his little tincey wincey dignity he has left and composes himself"oh naruto, you're still awake,you should go to sleep it's late"sasuke closes the door and goes towards the blonde and place a kiss on the blondes forehead"no you have just arrived, I waited for you""oh"....if the things which I want are hard to find then it's ok-""you heard that?*sigh...no it's not naruto, what is the purpose of me if I don't give you what you want?""but you are making their lives a living hell""it doesn't matter, what matters most is making you happy""you don't listen do you?""......." "you should go get a bath you look a mess "sasuke looks at himself then a sigh is released from him"you're right"he removes his shirt and his pants, he turns to look at Naruto but only to see him blushing.... the Uchiha plasters a smirk on his face and squats near naruto while still in his underwear"why are you blushing?"he questions Naruto who has just turned his face away from him"is it... perhaps you're,shy?"he grabs Naruto's hand"what nonsense are you talking about teme?let go of me!!"it's hard to say that the blonde is not acting shy taking to the way his face is looking at the moment,He brings Naruto's hand closer to his face and licks it receiving a flinch from Naruto as he quickly withdrawals his hand from him"Teme!!"naruto shouts at the evil minded Uchiha"what is it,is something wrong?"sasuke asks shamelessly as if the whole deed wasn't done by him"you y-you just go and take a bath"he says one more time avoiding eye contact with the uchiha"*sigh* Ok fine"sasuke stands up while caressing his hair and licks his lip, which the blonde didn't see........

Sasuke turns off the shower and wraps a towel around his lower part, he turns towards the mirror, only to meet his lustful eyes, he can't deny it... he's horny, he has been trying to hold himself back for days since his lover is pregnant but now his morals are disappearing,as if he had any but the point is how should he solve the problem down there, he needs something more.........

Sasuke opens the bedroom door and his eyes quickly freeze at the spot which they landed on, the sight is to die for, it's like his calling, his calling to do absolutely anything to the blonde, sasuke tries to look away from the bending Naruto but of course his lewd thoughts won't let him, the way Naruto's ass is moving it's so fucking tempting"does he know that what he's doing is very dangerous?"sasuke whispers to himself"what are you doing naruto?""oh I dropped something,but I can't seem to find it"Naruto answers busy minding his innocent business,which is so not innocent to the Raven....in his mind this is pure seduction, sasuke covers his mouth with his right hand and gets closer to the still bending Naruto"Naruto...do you know you're messing with me right now?""what are you talking about....sa...su..ke"naruto's voice fades out after turning towards sasuke... he meets the standing solid stick ready to pounce on him"sa-sasuke y-you.....""you have to help me with this Naruto"sasuke says in his deep lustful voice which managed to give Naruto goosebumps"w-wait it's late a-and-""naruto do you really think that, that will stop me?""I....let me give you a blowjob"Naruto suggests.... he must admit the look in Sasuke's eyes is making him to feel.... scared"hn do you think that will help at the moment?"Naruto turns his face away from him and clenches his fist "it-it won't hurt to try....""mmmh ok go ahead"sasuke grabs Naruto's face towards me"b-but if it works you won't touch me ok?""no promises"

Naruto reaches for sasukes dick and gets closer to it"will this even fit?"he asks himself"it will if it won't,there are other places were it will fit perfectly"sasuke says as if he just heard what Naruto said in his mind"go ahead naruto"naruto starts to lick sasukes tip then starts to move around his dick"if you move like that it will take a whole day for me to cum""don't tease me teme""come on open your mouth"sasuke grabs Naruto's hair and chin then makes his mouth to open wide, he first puts his tip inside of him then half of it"start moving"naruto follows, he starts moving back and forth back and forth but sasuke still holds Naruto's long hair, so that it should not get in the way...

"Fuck like that"sasuke moans as naruto starts moving faster and faster, time pass by as tears start to form in Naruto's eyes, sasuke starts moving Naruto's head faster"fuck I can't breath"Naruto thinks to himself....."fuck gonna cum"sasuke says after awhile with the back and forth movement.... soon he removes his dick inside Naruto's mouth and releases his milk all over Naruto's face as his tears run down his face and starts to cough"uuugh""*cough *cough it's done right? *cough"naruto raises his head towards sasuke but those lustful eyes just shows that he's not satisfied"not quite yet"sasuke says as he pulls naruto down on his knees, Naruto places his hand on sasukes chest,a moan escapes Naruto's mouth as sasuke squeezes his soft ass"s-sasuke....aah mmh you promised""I clearly said no promises"sasuke unbuttons Naruto's pajama shirt and attacks his nipples"aaaah"Naruto moans"fuck,you have become so sensitive naruto,is it because of me?""s-shut up t-te ugh me"

Sasuke moves around Naruto's neck as he leaves dark marks on every spot he reaches, he removes Naruto's pants and carries him as naruto quickly wraps his legs around sasukes waist,they both get tangled in a passionate kiss as sasuke goes towards the bed and sits on it, sasuke touches Naruto's hole and feels it all wet and ready to be pounced on"Ngh sa-sasuke..Ngh""you're all wet Naruto,you want this as much as I do""aaah mm mmh haa haa"Naruto moans as sasuke suddenly thrusts his two fingers inside..."haa haa haa Ngh"sasuke starts to kiss naruto on the lips as his fingers are still moving inside him"mmmh mmh Aaah~!!""that's my favorite spot"sasuke says after Naruto cums on his chest...

Sasuke places Naruto on the bed and again the sight is to die for"sasuke... the baby""don't worry,it won't reach where he is"sasuke says while tracing his fingers on Naruto's stomach and feeling the bump which it has formed"ready?""Haa... yeah"it doesn't take a second, sasuke quickly thrusts inside of him" aah aah Ngh sa-sasuke mmh""what naruto?""slo-slower please Ngh aaah""I'll try"sasuke continues to thrust inside naruto and continues to make naruto a crying mess.....

.........................
......

"Sasuke enough...I can't anymore, let's stop""I told you if you move by yourself then will stop""but I can't I'm tired,I don't have alot of stamina like you do""don't worry I'll help you out"sasuke Says while pinching one of Naruto's nipple and a shiver escapes his body"mm-mmh Ngh""see you still have it in you,if you won't move then will do it until dawn""it's already passed 12 you bastard!!it may be 3ocloak now!!""ok stop shouting at me""no""I'll just have to make you then"he grabs Naruto's ass and forcefully makes him move"aaaah aaah haaa!!""I warned you""y-you ugh aaah bastard aaaah"......