chapter 14

Naruto's pov

After we left the mansion, sasuke has been acting weird and by weird I mean nice.... and the thing that shocked me the most is that we stopped for ice cream,I know he doesn't like sweet things but he was kind enough to buy me one... I'm not complaining...no,I love ice cream... it's just,.....no I shouldn't think much of it,I already know how he is.

He may act nice now but sooner or later he will show me his true colours*sigh*I feel someone leaning on me by  someone I mean sasuke

"Yo-young master what are you doing"I ask turning to him"I'm tired,I want to sleep"he says getting comfortable on my left shoulder"B-but""shut up I want to sleep""but why on my shoulder..?"he puts his hand around my waist and he pulls me closer""/why? Are you feeling shy?"he lefts his head at me,he touches my cheeks and slowly pulls me closer to him.

"Young Master?"he pulls me closer to his face within seconds our lips smash against each other,he pulls my shirt up and he  starts to move around my stomach,he asks me for entrance and I deny of course ,he pinches my nipple and I let out a moan which gives him a chance to slide in his tongue and explore the inside of my mouth.

I can't believe we are doing this in the car, the driver can so hear us,the moans,the heavy breathing and the pleasure which we are both feeling at the moment.Even though I'm feeling like this,my inside voice is stopping me to continue this,if I don't break this off we will end up doing it here in the car, and I can't allow the little dignity I have left to end here Infront of the driver.

I push sasuke away leaving a string of saliva between us and leaving sasuke confused while looking at me with lustful eyes"N-not here"I say breathing heavily"wh-what?""just a little longer you Will do whatever you want to me....so not now""huh?...you are really saying naughty things today Naruto"he looks at the driver then back at me,he leans towards my ear and bites my ear making me shiver with pleasure"mng"

"Oh I get it,is it because of the driver?"he starts to suck on my neck leaving hickeys all over"Hn?""n-no"I stutter"Kazu are you feeling uncomfortable"sasuke asks the driver,who wouldn't be uncomfortable at this moment?"

"Of cause not master,why would I be?it doesn't bother me at all"I open my mouth not believing what he has just said,is he maybe saying that because he's afraid of sasuke?....but his voice is so firm I can feel how sincere his voice is

"Seeee he isn't bothered so we can continue"sasuke says, smirking"no no he may not be bothered but I am... so just wait a little longer.... please"

"...... you really look cute when you want me to stop teasing you"

"You don't have to wait any longer we are here"kazu says packing the car"we are here? Already?"I say looking outside, damn it we are really here"What?..  are you regretting what you said before?"

"Of..of cause n-not""Good...so let's go out"We go out of the car and take our bags, just as we were about to go in mom comes out and sees us,she widens her eyes and screams my name happily.

"Naruto! You are here"she runs to us and she hugs me,she breaks the hug then she puts her hands on my face feeling my face inorder to believe that I'm not a ghost or just her illusion

"Oh my God even sasuke is here"she grabs Sasuke's face and showers it with kisses,I start to chuckle then he turns at me with a look saying this is why I don't like to come to your mother's place.

"Mom now let go of Sasuke"she let's go of sasuke and takes my hand and Sasuke's
"How come you didn't tell me that you were coming?"

"It was a last minute plan"Sasuke says smiling at her"oh... then come on in come come"she grabs my bag and Sasuke's and starts dragging them to the house"mom don't worry  I'll take the bag"

"Just shut up and let's go"I sweat drop at her actions ,we get inside the house and I see ino busy watching the tv

"Ino look who is here"ino turns her face towards the door and sees me going inside,I here a gasp coming from her and a scream that make my ears bleed.

"NARUTO!"she runs towards me like lightning then she jumps on me and we both fall to the ground"Naruto you are here why didn't you tell me that you were coming you jerk""can you stand up first"she stands up and then she helps me to stand up too

"Ugh you brought him here?..  why is he here?""well nice to see you too ino"Sasuke says smirking"yeah nice to see you too"ino says feeling annoyed, I forgot that they hate each other,not like hate hate each other, they just dislike each other aah I just don't know how to put it.

When we were young Sasuke used to say that he will marry me and ino used to say that she will marry him,I was just the one dealing with their tantrums but now they hate each other...God.

"What is that...is that a hickey"I put my hand on my neck trying to cover them"who gave it to you"ino asks while shaking me, sasuke puts his hand on my shoulder"Who else do you think did it apart from me?"

"How dare you touch my brother... I'm gonna slit your throat and cut you into pieces"

"Hnmmh you are acting like this just from a hickey? how then are you going to react when you find out about all the things I did to him"he slides his hand to my waist and pulls me closer...I put my hand on Sasuke's mouth and I look at ino who is filled with rage at the moment.

"I think that's enough, let's go and settle in"I say while pulling sasuke inside

"SASUKE!! You asshole!!"ino shouts.

I can feel Sasuke's smirk"ummh sorry about that""I don't mind"sasuke says throwing himself on the couch.....