Chapter 56

Naruto's pov

I can feel all kinds of eyes on me and Sasuke,but.... that's not something new.....I look around and my eyes just had to meet shikamaru's,I see him smirking while drinking a glass of wine and I can't help but to roll my eyes.....

Sasuke leads me towards a guy with beautiful black silky hair, with mascara surrounding his eyes beautifully and just my height""ummh shisui this is naruto and Naruto this is shisui.... Itachi's boyfriend""sasuke!"shisui calls sasukes name with a blush covering his face.Cute. he looks so innocent but he looks older than me....

"Ummh hi shisui it's nice to meet you"I say while stretching my hand towards him"oh it's nice to meet you too"he says while shaking my hand while smiling"where is itachi?""he went to take a call""oh ok""so ummh are you too like-""oh no"I cut him off before he could finish his sentence,I knew where it was going.....

"What... naruto you can't still be denying our relationship"sasuke whines"our?""we have a child together!""wait what?.... y-you have a ch-child"shisui asks while looking shocked"Yap that's right,you are an uncle""b-but h-how?""it's a long story"i say"so why was your wedding not announced to the public?"

"We wanted it to be private""he's lying,we never got married"I say while waving a waiter to come and give me a drink".......so you are not married to each other but you have a kid""that's right""mmmh I see""young master"we all turn towards the man in black"yes?"sasuke asks in a stern voice

"Your grandfather.... he wants you to see him""......ok,ummh naruto I'll see you later"with that he leaves, me and shisui start a conversation out of nowhere,we get lost in our conversation that we exchange our numbers,we have become close on our first meeting, I've even find out that he's older than itachi and that their relationship is a bit complicated....

Itachi comes back and we start another conversation after some minutes or hours of talking he decides to take shisui away but i don't get the time to feel lonely within minutes I get surrounded by people who know me, another conversation starts with them....

Around 11 the uchihas decide to have a toast, after welcoming Madara, now the people who came to entertain the nobles start to do their thing,I find myself having a conversation with Obito,we talk for about 30 minutes and I decide to get myself a drink

I go towards the long table where they placed different types of drinks,I could have gone to the bar but....too many people are there,I pour myself a drink and I gulp it down in one goal

"Whoa you are really thirsty"I turn towards the familiar voice only to see a pineapple head"what do you want?"I ask In a cold voice"I'm just wondering.....why did the uchiha brat leave you alone?, doesn't he know that they are wolves around who are ready to devour you?"he says while coming closer to me"I thought you and me were already done...."

"It may not be me....but there are also others who want a piece of you, taking to how you are looking right now"he says then he licks his lips"and plus,I thought you didn't want the uchiha brat to have anything to do with you?""things change""damn you're still in love with him aren't you?""............""you two were really meant for each other but..."he leans towards my right ear"if he does any mistake, which he will...... I'll definitely step in and I'll take you by force....by fire"he says in his cold voice then he licks my ear and withdrawals to look at me.....

"....... yeah whatever"I pour myself a drink and I leave

"This fucking asshole always gets on my nerves.....I need to see menma..."I see mikoto and I go towards her"naruto are you drunk?"she asks"ummh not really but I do feel a little dizzy..... and tired,I can't drive feeling like this, can I get a room to spend with menma?""oh yes,of course, but menma is already asleep...."