Chapter 58

Hello there 🌺🌺damn how I missed you guys 😚😚I'm sorry that I took forever to update,I'm really sorry guys.... but school stuff has been keeping me busy.....😭😭I actually planned on updating in the next week but I missed you guys so much🤗🤗🤗, your comments just gave me the motivation to update sooner....

I really appreciate your comments....they make me laugh sometimes 💕💕💕💕💕

Anyway here is another Sasunaru Chapter.... enjoy loves🌺......

Naruto's pov

I wake up very early only to feel the pain throbbing all over my body......I turn my face towards sasuke only to see him sleeping peacefully""fucking bastard""I say out loud

I look at my body and I see that I'm wearing sasukes big white shirt,I get out of the bed slowly, knowing how gravity loves me and what it can do to me....if I fall right know I'll definitely marry it......

I try to move but I barely take a step forward,my legs are all wobbly.....

"I need to leave here,I need to find menma and go home......"I say to myself while seeing the cloths all scattered all over the room"I'll just wear my pants,I don't have time to change into my own cloths""I quickly wear my pants and take my phone in my hand.....I head towards the door and I go out....

I close the door and I turn my face towards the other side only to see shisui, we both make eye contact and then we turn our faces away from each other, with a blush on our faces.....

I see shisui's neck and collarbone covered in hickeys, just like mine....by the way of things it looks like he was in a hurry to leave that he didn't finish buttoning his shirt...... just like me......

So...ummh good morning""I say while slowly turning my face to him""good morning""........"".........""but why did he sleep here,I thought Itachi's room is on the other side of the mansion,I think to myself

"So ummh....you slept here?""yeah""..... with i... itachi""y-yeah""he answers while his face getting more red""I...see.... and you have....ummh hickeys""he turns his face to the ground feeling embarrassed and a blush still on his face""you also... have them""he says and I blush even more while putting my hand on my neck

I really didn't know that itachi was kinda possessive,but he's much better than sasuke,I think to myself.....but now I won't be able to leave""Hy boys looks like you're up early"we turn towards the voice and we both see mikoto coming towards us

"Good morning mikoto San"shisui says while bowing his head to her""oh dear good morning, and good morning naruto""morning""so why are you two up early?, with the way things were looking I thought that you would wake up around 12 or something"

"We both turn our faces away from mikoto feeling the heat radiating from our cheeks""anyway since you are both up early you can help me with making breakfast for the family......I wanted to give the servants a break,so I thought of getting up early, now you can help me cook for the family"

She says while smiling,now I won't be able to leave,I think to myself""come on come on, let's go to the kitchen""she says while putting her hands on my back and shisui's......we reach the kitchen, then she tells the servants to take a break then we start to prepare breakfast..... not just any normal breakfast.... like peanut butter and jam on a bread or whatever you call it......

But an Uchiha breakfast...........

Shisui starts a conversation between us then mikoto remembers something about her husband.....

"We need to make Fugaku some fried eggs,he likes them"she says while turning towards the kitchen entrance"ummh so won't you come and make em"I ask confused on why she's leaving the kitchen"ummh make them for me naruto,I have something I need to do.... like right now"she says while leaving......