Chapter 77

Naruto's pov

The wedding thankfully ended around 10pm, and everyone left to there respectable humble houses...... except for me and Sasuke because the abnormal family which now I call my own, decided to chase me and Sasuke away from our own house because they already prepared a house were we would be staying for the coming week, so that we should not be disturbed in any kind of way then after two weeks will be going to our "real" honeymoon which again....I didn't have a say in it cause "technically me being married to the bastard named sasuke and being a mother of two children, the other which is on the way" my opinion doesn't matter.......

With everything that happened,I'm extremely tired and just want to sleep...... so can anyone explain to me why the fuck my hands are tied and my trouser is missing from my lower body and why I'm sitting on this bastards lap?.......

"Ngh,c-can you stop t-that""are you sure?,I think your nipples like it when I pinch them like this"the duck butt says while pinching both of my nipples again"aaah~ ngh""you know you release the best moans naruto, look your nipples are already hard, maybe they want me to suck them""n-no no they do not want you to do that"I protest but sasuke brings his face closer to my chest"mmmh but they are telling me other wise....""they are not telling you anything you teme-aaah"I release a moan when sasuke starts sucking my right nipple while playing with the other, I don't know if it's because of the pregnancy that my nipples are becoming extra sensitive and the shameful thing is,my friend down there is starting to erect because of the nipple sucking action

"Wow naruto,is it me or are your breast getting beggar?,is it because of the pregnancy""aaah don't bite you bastard they hurt!""ok ok..."eventually sasuke starts leaving bite marks all over my chest and neck and I become a moaning mess,why the fuck I'm I so sensitive today?

Sasuke's hand gets near my ass,he squeezes it..... and receives a moan from me,he presses my entrance with his thumb"w-what what are you doing?"I ask while turning my head to my right trying to see the crime which his hand is commiting"fuck naruto do you know how much I held myself back Infront of all those people?"sasuke asks still pressing on my entrance"aah~, from what I can ngh remember ugh you did not do that well-aaaaah"Sasuke's big middle finger thrusts inside me without a warning....

"I think I did pretty well naruto"sasuke adds the number of fingers inside me and his pace crazily increase"wh-aaah w-why aaah are you in a ngh r-rush aaaah stop-"I wrap my tied hands around Sasuke's neck and his head is between my arms, Sasuke's left arm wraps around my back pressing me closer to him,I bury my face on Sasuke's neck because of the pleasure?,fuck his movement are making me a moaning mess and tears start to form in my eyes cause I kinda feel a little sting....

"Sa-sa...suke aah s-stop it hurts"he continues and I raise my head to look at him"sasuk-"he smashes his lips against mine,I try to take the lead but him acting like a tiger who hasn't eaten for two weeks makes that impossible. I reach my climax due to the the speed of his moving fingers and the kiss which he has dominated.....

He breaks the kiss while leaving a string of saliva between us and I shiver after looking at his lustful eyes, not only lustful but also sharinganed eyes"you taste so fucking good naruto,sorry for making you cry"Sasuke says in his deep uchiha voice which only increases the shivers all over my body.....

He somehow manages to remove his dick from his trouser and starts rubbing it between my butt cheeks"should I put it in naru chan?"".......n-no""are you sure?""it's not good I'm,I'm pregnant""but my research says it is and I think we already did it before right Naru-chan?, don't worry I won't go too deep, I'll be gentle"he suddenly thrusts inside me without a warning or so"sa-aaaaaah""fuck.... I'll start moving""n-no it's aaah too deep sasuke"I say feeling his member erecting even more, sasuke starts to move in an insanely speed making my tears which formed in my eyes run down my cheeks