Chapter 54

~No one's pov~

Naruto goes inside the house pissed off with sasuke walking behind him with a grin plastered on his face...... they both head towards the living room and they see Yahiko talking to menma....Yahiko raises his head towards the two only to narrow his eyes after seeing sasuke.....

"Oh now he's free to come any time he wants.... just because I'm not saying anything doesn't mean I've accepted him", Yahiko says while folding his arms together"nice to see you too Yahiko"sasuke says while rolling his eyes and sitting on the couch""uncle Yahiko stop being mean to my papa""a gasp is heard from two beings....

Sasuke, completely shocked that menma has started calling him papa already and Yahiko, shocked that menma now knows that sasuke is his father...""oh god...he called me papa"", sasuke says while touching his chest"",he knows?,you fucking told him?!!!"Yahiko yells while standing up from his sit.....

"Yahiko language,there is a child among us""naruto says while shaking his body because of the chillness he's getting from the water""you told him...why  naruto?""I had no other choice""uuuugh you gonna regret this Naruto""Yahiko says while leaving probably heading to his room or something

Naruto releases a sigh then he turns to menma,""little pie....go and get mama a towel""naruto says to menma, the little raven runs towards his Mama's room,he grabs the nearest towel he could find then he sprints back to the living room......""here"menma says giving his mama the towel""you....you should have taken two towels dear""well mama didn't say how many towels I should take"menma says while shrugging his shoulders and sitting on the couch

"We can both still use the same one"sasuke says not seeing a problem on using the same towel with naruto, naruto turns to sasuke then he releases a sigh,he goes towards the Teme and he starts to wipe his hair......

"I could have done it myself""sasuke says with a smirk on his face and Naruto pauses on his actions....he has always taken care of sasuke back then, guess the feeling of wanting to give more to the Teme still clings around....""why did you stop.... I'm freezing here""sasuke says while whining....

"You can do it yourself""naruto says while turning away from sasuke and leaving the towel on sasukes head, sasuke releases a sad groan probably regretting that he spoke but he couldn't let go of a chance to tease his blond,he just had to say something....to show Naruto that he still cares about him....

Sasuke finishes wiping himself then he stands up and starts wiping Naruto's hair,he receives a flinch from Naruto.... sasuke stands in front of naruto""what?""you you startled me"naruto says turning his gaze away from sasuke.....

"I brought some clothes for you to wear""they both turn towards the voice and they see nagato holding his dark red pajamas with white lines on the wrists

"Yahiko told me that sasuke was here,so I figured that you will spend a night..... or I'm I wrong""ummh no no I'll spend a night""sasuke says while giving the towel to naruto and taking the pajamas from nagato's hand

"Thanks""sasuke says and nagato nods his head, naruto looks at sasuke then at Nagato""is the food ready?"naruto asks while going towards menma""yeah.... Yahiko prepared everything""nagato answers while looking at the blonde""let's go and eat then,I think my little raven is hungry""the blonde says while carrying menma in his arms""I already ate at Dad's place I'm already full""but still I want my little raven to be chubby""naruto says while brushing his nose with the little raven......

The four head towards the dinning room only to find Yahiko, with a pouting face,showing that he's annoyed with the older raven but how can you blame him, he just gets so pissed off seeing how the blonde is gladly accepting the butt head in his house..... he knows the reason why but he can't bring himself Into accepting it......he just cares so much about the blonde that he became so Insecure on the blondes behalf,he doesn't like seeing the blonde hurt and the only source which can hurt the blonde again is him Sasuke Uchiha,....... he knows that maybe he has changed but he develops trust issues when it comes to sasuke....he doesn't like the idea of him staying close to the blonde In fear that he could hurt the blonde again.......