Chapter 55

Sasukes pov

I arrive at my parents house around 11 or something...I go inside and I see no one""Hy where are they""I ask one of the maids""t-they a-are outside young master"

She says....I start to go to the backyard and I see my brother busy swimming in the pool and my mother getting a sun tan,my father and Madara playing golf.....

I go towards them and my mother sees me then she releases a smile""oh... look who's back""she says while putting her sunglasses on, itachi turns to look at me then he swims towards me with a smirk on his face""wow little brother I thought you were only escorting him outside?""

"Shut up"I say while going towards Madara and my dad, Madara stops then looks at me""how can someone come back the day after, after escorting someone outside""grandfather not you too""he looks at me then shakes his head""kids this days..... but how did it go"

"You just need to wait and be introduced to your great-grandchild""wait what"my father asks oblivious to everything""what are you talking about?""oh I forgot to tell him!!""my mom shouts at us""oooh""me and Madara say in unison

"Tell me what is going on,why I'm I always left out?""Son it's because..... yeah I got nothing, just know you're going to be a grandfather,I mean you are already one you just need to claim the name"Madara says continuing his golfing business""w-what?, what are you saying?

I want to take a bath I'm leaving""wait first tell me what's going on!!!""I go back inside and I see a butler coming towards me

"What?""sir there is a man outside, he wants to see Mr itachi, he's claiming to be shisui"shisui?what does he want to say to itachi that he came here"I think to myself""what are you waiting for, go and bring him inside""

B-but y-young master he's a-""I said bring him inside!!""I shout at him he's really testing my patience""y-yes yes""he says and goes outside, minutes later I see shisui coming inside,I go towards him and I greet him...

"Shisui, long time no see""y-yeah""how are you?""im alright thank you and you?"he asks while looking down""I'm ok...sit""he turns towards the couch and sits down""t-thank you""so you want to see itachi?""yes I went to his house and I heard that he was here...."

Oh...i see,.....but What do you want to tell him so much that you came here"I ask while looking down at him,I see his face turn red then he grabs a strand of hair and puts it behind his ear""ummh it's n-nothing""huh?... nothing?....I don't think so.... what's going on between you and my  brother?""I ask him and his face turns even more red,if that is even possible.....

Adorable....,I think to myself,I should stop teasing him... he's my big brother after all,I shouldn't tease him like this,I say feeling my Uchiha smirk growing wider on my face......

"Ok ok fine you don't have to tell me I'll call him to come over here"I say while taking my phone in my hands and I see him nod and I walk away from him"o-ok"

Hello what is it""someone is here"I say while feeling my voice amused""who,if it's about any reporter tell them I'm busy""are you sure?""yeah I'm sure dip shit,I don't want to waste my time on them""but he has black hair and he's an Uchiha"

"It doesn't matter if it's an Uchiha,I don't want to give any information about my life to anyone so tell him to leave!""oh ok then,I guess I'll have to tell our little shisui to leave then and that he's a waste of time""w-wait shisui is here? don't you dare tell him that I'm coming over-hey sasu-"I disconnect it.....

I let out a small chuckle then I go back to shisui,""just wait a little bit more, he is coming""ok""and I have to go and take a bath so-""Don't listen to what he's saying!!!""we both turn to the panting raven