Chapter 53

Naruto's pov

We reach to the living room and I see menma holding a golden medal like necklace with the Uchiha symbol on the medial, menma comes running towards me while holding the necklace in his hands ......

"Mama look... the old scary man gave it to me""pfft""everyone starts to laugh and I sweat drop from menmas words,I kneel down to his level""menma.... don't calm him that.....""then what should I call him?""ummh call him great grandfather""great grandfather I'm not that old Naruto""Madara says while glaring at me and I let out a nervous laugh.......

Ummmh so just call him grandfather ok?""ok"menma says while nodding his head""ummh....I think I should take my leave, it's getting late"I say while standing up and turning to the least of the family.....

Aww can't you spend a night?""mikoto asks""ummh I can't I'm sorry... tomorrow I'll have to go to the cafe""I say while giving menma the car keys""go in the car""he takes the keys then runs outside""I'm sorry but I have to go""Naruto I've just arrived and now you want to leave?""no no grandfather it's not like that I-""if it's not like that then come on Sunday night,will be throwing a party,if you come it will show that you haven't completely forgotten me""

"Ummmh""just come naruto, it's not like you will be busy""Fugaku says while looking at me""ummh ok.... then I'll come""good"Madara says""and now if you excuse me I'll be leaving""I bow my head while smiling at them""wait I'll escort you""sasuke says and I look at him""o-ok""we both start to head outside,we walk towards my car In silence....

I guess I'll be going now,"I say while turning to him then back to my car""wait!....can I, come with you?"sasuke asks while grabbing my hand"...... even if I say that you shouldn't,you will still come anyway""I say and I remove sasukes hand from mine,I feel sasuke looking at me then I get inside,5seconds later he sits in the passenger side.....I look at him, then I look back to the front and I start the car and drive away........

I need to tell menma about his father..., maybe having him around when I do,it won't be such a bad idea....but I know he will ask why we separated....but at that time we were not even together, should I even tell him the way sasuke treated me?,but....no,I don't want him to hate his father I just....uuugh why is my life so complicated?,well he's at fault....

I look at sasuke then back on the road""you are looking at me quite frequently""sasuke says and I look at him again and see a smirk on his face""shut up Teme!!!""I here a chuckle from him and I look back on the road

We Reach to my place and I park my car and turn it off..."I should tell him,I should tell him, I should tell him""I keep thinking the same thing over and over again while tightening my grip on the steering wheel

Mom....is there something you want to tell me?""my heart stops,after hearing menma ask me that,I don't know how tell him,I turn my face to sasuke and meet his eyes.....I look at the review mirror and meet those blue oceanic eyes, some how they give me shivers all over my body,I look away from the mirror and I look at the front.....

N-no menma""I say with a shaky voice, the car becomes silent then I hear him opening the back door"".....ok then""he says and gets out and closes the door,I breath out""what was that?"sasuke asks and I turn my face at him""what do you mean by what was that?""why didn't you tell him that I'm his father?""

"What?,do you think is that easy, did you look into his eyes?,I can't just tell him that, darling this is your father, the one I didn't tell you for the past years!!""......""why didn't you tell him your self huh?""well.... it's because.....I was nervous ok, I'm afraid that he will hate me and I'll not know what to do, that's why.... that's why I thought that it was best for you to tell him""sasuke says while looking down....