Chapter 61

Oh god I'm finally back 🥳🥳 after being tortured with my exams😒but it doesn't matter let's finish this 😁😁I missed you guys so much, hope y'all are good 😘😘

Now let's get into the story shall we 😙......

~No one's pov ~

Naruto and Sasuke reach to the reception and they go towards menma and kakashi, naruto looks at the disgusted face of menma and he wonders why.......

"Ummh what happened?""mom....I just saw a red haired banshee""pfft"menma says innocently but sasuke can't help but to laugh, naruto sweat drops then he looks at kakashi"menma don't say that, she's your father's close friend"

"Whose?"sasuke's bipolar moods show up and he asks mockingly and with a tone showing that he's annoyed and that he is denying the Statement which has just come out from kakashi's mouth...

"Dad.....is she your friend?"menma asks while the figure of believing that his dad is cool fading from his mind"I strongly deny it,no red banshee has ever existed in my life""thought so"menma says feeling the assurance that he's dad is still cool

"Like father like son huh?" naruto thinks to himself seeing how serious they both are on the matter

"*Sigh*let's just go we are getting late"naruto says while taking his phone a small hustle bag which he usually walks with, he checks the time then he looks at the two uchihas but to his surprise both of their faces are filled with excitement

"Let's go let's go let's go!"menma shouts making sure to draw everyone's attention"yeah let's go"sasuke says while carrying menma on his right arm and wrapping his left hand on Naruto's waist and pushing him towards the entrance"w-wait"he tries to speak but only to be pushed more"See you tomorrow kakashi!!"sasuke shouts with a grin on his face and with that they disappear from everyone's eyes,leaving them in amazement not believing that they saw sasukes grin again and others was their first time to see sasukes grin since the day they started to work in the uchihas company.....

The drive to the young uchihas mansion was filled with laughter coming from the young uchiha mostly caused by the younger uchiha and it was filled with chuckles and soft smiles coming from the blonde.......

They finally arrive at the uchiha mansion but Naruto and the younger raven look at the huge tall gate with the uchiha crust in awe not believing that someone can actually make a gate that tall,they get inside but only to widen their eyes and be amazed even more not believing that a mansion this huge actually exist on this planet.

"Y-you live here?"menma asks looking at sasuke with his mouth adjure"yap"alone?"Yap-wait with 56 people but they sleep over there"sasuke says while pointing to the other part of his property"".....ho ho WOW this is freaking Hu-huge, this is freaking awesome"menma says getting over his shocked expression and running around the area....

A chuckle is heard from the older raven, sasuke turns to look at the blonde then he sees his shocked expression, he goes to him and puts his hand on the blondes right check then he raises his head and a light peck lands on the blondes lips

"What's wrong?"sasuke asks"it's n-nothing""are you sure?"sasuke asks while still giving light kisses on the blondes lips"y-yeah""then let's go inside""mmmh"sasuke takes Naruto's hand and they start to go towards the entrance"menma let's go"Naruto calls out for menma"ok...but how many cars are this?, mama look"menma says while touching one of the cars...

"Oh I almost forgot"sasuke says while taking something from his pockets. Keys,car keys. He takes them and shows them to the little raven"the car which you are touching belongs to you...here are the keys"sasuke says with a smile on his face.... and the joy from menmas face completely noticable,but all that shutters within seconds