Chapter 14

Thomas POV

So here's how it goes, practically the whole school shows up to the party on Friday. There's a bunch of alcohol, loud music, teenagers grinding on each other every place you look calling it dancing, trash everywhere, and people already occupying several of the many bedrooms.

To say I felt awkward was an understatement. See I'm not much of a party person. I would much rather be at home watching Teen Wolf and eating a bunch of junk food.

But nooooo Minho just had to make us come.

I stand in a corner with Teresa most of the night. Her trying to get me to go talk to Newt. at every attempt I just shrug my shoulders and take another sip of my drink.

Eventually though some guy comes and asks Teresa to dance so I'm standing in the corner all by myself.

After a couple more songs somebody walked up to me.

"Wanna dance?" He asks. I turn around. the guy had brown swoopy hair, blue eyes, and he looked like he's played football all his life. I've never seen him before in my life. He wasn't that bad looking. He still wasn't as good looking as Newt though.

"No thanks." I say turning back around.

"Oh come on." He says grabbing my arm.

"Seriously no." I say trying to break free of his grip. But dang he's strong.

"Ah there you are, Tommy! I've been looking all over for you! I can't believe you just left me like that! Bloody hell I go to the restroom for 2 minutes and you wander off. Come on now, Tommy." To say I was shocked was an understatement. I hadn't left him at the restroom. I hadn't even been with him at all this whole time.

Thankfully the guy let me go as Newt pulled me away.

"You're welcome." He said when we were far enough away.

"What was that back there?" I ask him still a little shocked.

"That was me saving your bloody ass from that bloke." He explained.

"Well thanks." I grinned at him. He pulled me over to our friends. I still hadn't seen Teresa and her dance partner since she left me in that dreaded corner all by myself. But hopefully she was having more fun than I was.

I hung out with my friends. Drinking and having a somewhat good time. When suddenly this guy I vaguely remember being in my math class last year came and asked me to dance. I think his name was Miles or something. That was enough for me to say yes. So I let him lead me to to dance floor.

We danced and danced. When they played a slow song he got this big blush on his face and asked me if I wanted to dance. I told him yes. Not even 30 seconds into the song, Newt comes barging over, grabs my arm, and drags me away. Weird.

He doesn't even take me back to our friends. He leads me over to an unoccupied couch and sits down. I follow suit.

"What was that?" I ask for the second time tonight.

"I don't know I just didn't like where that was going." He mumbles taking a sip of his drink.

"Newt you don't get to choose who I can and can't dance with." I say sternly. If I wasn't drunk I'd probably be blushing like an idiot. But I am drunk and my drunk self is mad. "You can't just do that Newt! Stop toying with my emotions!" I yelled at him. Thank god the music was loud so no one else heard.

"I'm not trying to 'toy with your emotions' what is that even supposed to mean?!" I could tell he was a little mad now too.

"You're to oblivious to know." I snarled. After seeing the confused expression on his face I turned and left. I left him. I left the house. I left the party. I went home, I went to my room, I collapsed on my bed, and I cried.

I'm not usually one to cry but I couldn't help it.

Newt is so shucking oblivious! He toys with my emotions without even realizing it. I hate him! No I don't. I wish I did. No I don't.

I wanted to scream. So I did.

I finally was just about to fall asleep when there was a gently knock on my door.

A/N wow that must have sucked. Idek where that came from. Feed back is appreciated. Also since I'm on Spring Break I might update again soon.