Chapter 15

Thomas POV

Groaning, I got up from my bed and walked to my door. Reluctantly I opened the door.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"I didn't like the way we left things back there." Of course Newt would come following me.

Sighing I let him into my room. Mainly cause I know he won't leave till we talk about this.

"So wha-" I was interrupted by soft lips on mine. I stood there in shock for a few seconds trying to process what was happening. Finally I started kissing back. My hands running through his hair.

"I believe we were both too oblivious." He said with a smirk when he pulled away for air.

"Shut up and kiss me again." I grabbed his belt loops and pulled him back before kissing him again.

Let's just say I was no longer a virgin after that night.

•2 weeks later•

Me and Newt have been together for 2 weeks already and everything has been going good.

I really couldn't wish for anyone better. I don't want anyone else. Ever. Newt is mine and I am his. And that's just how we want it.

A/N I AM SO SORRY IT'S SO SHORT 😭 I couldn't think of anything else so this is how it's ending (maybe). My friend gave me this idea for another one though! That one will hopefully be better than this one. I might add on to this one if I ever think of something else to add. But as for now this is the end. I'm sorry. I've had an aMAZEing time writing this. I wanna say thank you to all of y'all that have stuck with this story. I wanna say thank y'all to everyone who commented and voted. Seeing that y'all liked it enough to take time out of y'all's life to do that means a lot to me. I never would have thought this story would have come this far. I love y'all so freakin much like y'all have no clue! 💕❤️ I'm gonna miss this story and y'all. I'll try to have the first chapter of my new story up soon if any of y'all are interested.