Chapter 5

Thomas POV

I'm beginning to worry because Teresa isn't responding to me anymore. It feels like something's missing. It seems like my best friend has just vanished. Its like one minute she was here then the next poof she was gone.

We are currently cautiously making our way through the dark room trying to find the light switch.

"Ouch!" Newt exclaimed, "Watch out for the bloody tables." He murmured the last part loud enough for a few of us to hear. I had to hold back my snicker.

"I found it!" someone exclaimed then the room was full of light. The sight was frightening. The rescuers were all dead hanging from the ceiling. I felt Newt squeeze my hand and I squeezed back. Then I remembered Teresa was missing.

I practically dragged Newt behind me trying to find Teresa's room. When we found it there was a sign that read:

Teresa Agnes

Subject A1

The Betrayer

The betrayer? What's that suppose to mean?

"The Betrayer?" Minho asked aloud. I grabbed the handle and pushed the door open. The room was smaller than ours and it didn't have any windows. Only one bed looked like it has been used but it was empty. Now I was worrying. Then we heard the toilet flush and hope surged through my body. I was about to burst through the door until Newt yanked me back.

"You can't just bloody walk in on her in the bathroom." He said. So we all sat down and waited. Soon the door opened but instead of Teresa walking out a boy walked out.

A/N sorry it's short and sorry if some things aren't accurate I don't have my book with me its at my dads.