Chapter 8

A/N tiny time lapse

Thomas POV

We've been here a week. We have no food. All we have is the water from the bathroom sink.

Aris keeps trying to talk telepathically with me and I just keep ignoring him. I don't want to talk to him in my head. That was something between me and Teresa.

Newt gets a little jealous. He can tell when Aris is trying to talk telepathically to me. He says I get this look of anger out of nowhere. He says he can also tell by the devastated look that crosses Aris' face when I don't answer him back.

The Gladers got tired of hearing us making out every night they made us go to Aris room and we sent Aris to there room. So now we have a room all to ourselves.

I'm currently snuggled up to Newt on one of the few beds in the room.

"Ya know Tommy, if we are gonna die here I'm glad I'm with you." Newt says after a few minutes.

"Yeah, how glad?" I ask with with a smirk on my face.

"Glad enough to do this." He then crashes his lips onto mine. After a couple of minutes the kiss gets more intimate. Both of us have or shirts off now. Lets just say that was a good night.

The next morning when I wake up I remember what happened last night and find myself smiling like an idiot. I hear a chuckle and look up to see Newt with a smile matching mine. I lean my head up from his chest to kiss him hard on the lips.

"I love you Newt." I say with a serious face. He smiles at that.

"I love you too Tommy." He's smiling but I can still hear the seriousness in his voice. I smile too. Then lean up and kiss him again.

We spend most of our time in our room since there's nothing else to really do. We go outside to talk to or friends like twice a day and each time it's only for like 45 minutes at the most.

So when we go outside and walk over to sit by Minho and Frypan the look Minho gives us is a little unsettling. We sit down.

"You too had sex didn't you?" Minho asks. Newts face turns bright red and I know my face must be matching his.

"You did!" Minho shouts.

"Shut up you bloody shank." Newt hisses. Minho raises his hands up in surrender. Frypan snickers next to him.

"How could you tell?" I ask.

"Well shuck face, first off I've known Newt for almost 3 years. I can read him like a book. Second, the way you're walking. So was that y'all's first time?"

"Can we please change the subject from mine and Tommy's sex life?" Newt asked still blushing like a mad man. So after much arguing with Minho the subject was finally changed.