Chapter 2

I'm woken by Teresa shaking me saying it's time to wake up and we head to breakfast.

"Wow what happened to you last night? Looks like you got a hickey." She says with a smirk.

"Is it that noticeable?" I ask.

"Yes. Very" She says. I try to pull my shirt collar up to hide it. She laughs at me. "Good luck trying to hide it." She says. I groan.

"So what happened?" She asked. I told her what happened last night then she clapped me on the back and smiled. "Aren't you glad you somewhat told him?"

"Yeah." I said smiling. "Thanks."

"No problem." She said then we went and got our food and sat down at a table with Chuck. Newt wasn't here yet. I started eating as I half listened to Chuck talk. The Newt walked over and say next to me.

"Hey Tommy." He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hey Newt." I said.

"Wow greenie what happened to your neck?" Gally said walking by. I blushed. "Were you and Teresa off getting kissy kissy?"

"No." I said. I don't want him to know about me and Newt but I also don't want him thinking it was Teresa. Apparently Newt does want him to know about us because he pipes up.

"I gave him that hickey shuck-face." He said to Gally. Gally had a weird look on his face and looked back and forth between us. Finally he walked off.

"Wait a second. You 2 hooked up last night?" Chuck asked.

"Yeah." I said blushing with a small smile remembering what happened last night. Suddenly I felt a hand rubbing my thigh. I looked at Newt and smiled. He smiled back. Gosh he's so cute when he smiles.

"Am I?" He asked.

"Did I uh say that out loud?" I ask blushing.

"Yeah you did Tommy." He said with a big smile. He leaned in and kissed me. "Well you better go the other runners will be heading out soon." He said.

"Yeah you're right." I said with a frown. Then I kissed him again said by to everyone and headed off.

•••

Nothing changed in the maze today. When I got back I drew my map put it in the box and headed off to dinner. I grabbed my food and sat down across from Chuck and Teresa. I can't wait to see Newt.

By the time I finish my food Newt still hasn't arrived yet. I sigh and get up. I walk out and towards a hill. I sit down at the top of the hill. After a couple of minutes I fell a hand on my shoulder I look up to see Newt.

"Why weren't you at dinner?" I asked.

"I had stuff I had to do." He said.

"Oh." I say turning my head back the way I was looking before he came. He sits down next to me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it to dinner." He said.

"It's okay." I said. He out a hand on my thigh which sent tingles throughout my body. "Nothing changed out there today." I said.

"I know Minho told me. He got back before you. That's why I wasn't at dinner we were talking about what that might mean." He said.

"Oh." I said. The next thing I know we're kissing. Then we heard the awful sound of the walls closing.

"You should probably get some rest. I'll walk you to your spot." He said.

"Alright." I said. Then we started walking to my spot hand in hand. When we reached it we both sat down. The next thing I know we are kissing again. Newt pulls me onto his lap. I run my hands through his hair as he pulls me closer to him. I take one of my hands out of his hair and run it under his shirt. He tugs at my shirt so I pull back and take off my shirt. He stares at me with lust filled eyes thin yanks his shirt off. I stated in awe. He has a small 4 pack and strong arms. I pulled him into another kiss. I ran my hands up and down his chest.

He breaks the kiss for air and I realize somehow we had laid down and he was on top of me. Then he starts kissing down my neck stopping at a spot to suck and tug at, which makes me moan. Then he continues down my chest and stomach. He starts rubbing the inside of my thighs. I can feel the bulge in my pants. Then he starts kissing back up my body. I put my hands back in his hair. He starts kissing up the other side of my neck leaving a love mark on the other side. Then we lock lips again. I lick his bottom lip with my tongue asking for entrance. He opens his mouth and I stick my tongue in. Our tongues start fighting for control when suddenly we hear a twig snap. Newt jumps off me and I sit up. We both look in the direction the noise came from. Minho walked out from behind some trees.

"So it's true." He said with a smirk.

"Uh." I don't know what to say but once again Newt does.

"Yeah." He said

"Well I'll just leave y'all to it then." He said then walked off. Newt grabbed his shirt.

"I should probably head back." He said.

"No, please. Stay with me." I said not wanting him to leave. He smiled.

"Okay." He said then dropped his shirt a came back and sat down next to me. We talked for a little bit then we lay down. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him and we kissed then fell asleep.