ch 3:Who is he ?

He stood there with a  smile,greeting everyone.

    "You may go sit there",Mr.Old man pointed towards me.

   "Eh?-",I gulped."What's happening? ".I blinked,blinked and blinked.

    I was breathing heavily,"Have I seen him?This soon?"

      I rubbed my eyes and looked at him again.Even the name seems so similar.He is the same guy I met in my dreams.

    "Man of dreams",I smiled.

He walked towards me and waved me a hi!
   But I just turned away,I was so nervous that I forgot to wave back at him.He sat behind me.

   All the girls went,"Awww!"

When the class was over,everyone crowded next to him.
   "You're so handsome,do you have a girlfriend?",a girl in red sweatshirt asked him with a flirty smile.

    "You can copy my notes",Meiko added.

    I can't take this!I turned back and blinked at him,it was like my mind went blank after seeing his smiling face.
       I just smiled and left for the cafeteria without a word.

   When I came back to class,he was sitting alone,peeping out of the closed window.

   "Hello,I'm Jade ",I extended my hands to greet him.

  "I'm Shawn".He greeted me back with a smile.

    "I see you very often,you know",I smirked.

  "Eh?me?",he paused."Well,we recently moved to Joscon. I have-"

   "I know",I smiled."I see you in my dreams every night"

   "Huh?",he blinked in annoyance.

"Well,I don't think you'll understand",I laughed and turned to my books to study.

    He is different from the one I saw in my dream though.I turned to him and smiled.

   "I never thought,I'll ever meet you in my real life.You always show up in my dreams,isn't it special and magical!!",I winked at his expressionless face.

    "I don't understand what you're saying".I could sense the annoyance in his voice.

    "Oh,don't you understand?well,let me explain.",Lesilda stepped in."She's trying to flirt with you",she glared at me.

   "Well,she hasn't had a boyfriend till now.So,she's trying to hit on you ",Meiko smirked.

    "You gotta be careful of her",another girl with crooked teeth and a baggy pants, whispered in his ears.

  I was about to run away but-No!
Let them talk, that's not gonna bother me.I continued with my work.

  "Did he believe all what they told him??",the thought made me fear.

   I decided to stay silent after all the nonsense those girls dumped about me.

   When the bell rang,he waved me goodbye.I just smiled at him and rushed home.

  I hugged my dad; when I saw him sitting in the living room,sipping coffee.

   "How's work?",I sat opposite,watchful.

  "Just as cool as me",he patted his head ,which made me laugh.

   "How's school?",he questioned cheerfully.

   "Hmmm-Not bad",I shrugged it off.

Every time, I get some time alone,the only thing that comes to my mind is him.

There are a lots of coincidences.
     Like I saw in my dreams,he said he recently shifted to Joscon and his name is slightly different from what I heard in my dreams,but  about the bike thing that he told in my dreams does not make sense.huh!

    Uh!My brain must be mixing random events in my head.But I don't understand one thing?

    I first saw him in my dreams,could a person you haven't met in real life appear in your dreams?Not possible at all.Then I must have seen him somewhere!

    He kept saying the same thing in my dreams.He said  that he has seen me somewhere.Oof!My head was about to  explode.

  "Just chill!",I moved my hands in the air to calm myself.

   "Dream or reality,just enjoy it till it lasts."

    I took out an old diary which I found somewhere and started writing about my dreams,everything that happened is so vivid.It could help me more!

   The one I see in my dreams and the one I see in reality seem like two different persons.
   Maybe my brain creates him according to my wish,in those dreams.Whatever!

   I made sure to spend a lot of time with my dad,he gave me a watch that detects lies,measures heartbeat and pressure,which he made himself.That was so cool.

   I wanted to check it,so I went in search of Ann.

   "Ann-",I spotted her near the garden.

"I told you to break up with that billionaire bad boy",I looked into her deep blue eyes."Well,did you?"

     "Huh?I told you already that I stopped talking to him"

    My watch went beep!beep!beep!

"Liar",I stomped back to my room.

    I was waiting to meet him again,happily running around the no-man's land.I finished my dinner soon and went to bed.
    But I couldn't sleep because I was so happy,just thinking about him made me so happy.

        This time I found him at the same place we met yesterday.

     "I'm here",I'm waved at him.

"Ah!where did you disappear again?Do you visit so many worlds like this?"

    "No!All the time here with you feels like a dream when I wake up.And guess what-",I let a moment pass.
  " We've already met in reality."

"Huh?But this is not a dream,all that's happening here is real".He looked at me tentatively.

   "It feels like a dream to me!",I smiled.

"I don't understand anything,",he looked up at the sky.

"Is it always dark here?",I looked at the star-embedded sky too.

   "No,you haven't seen the sun here right?The mornings look so beautiful.Make sure to come by mornings too",he smiled.

    "Well, okay-",I nodded.

"The morning seems to fly so fast but the night stays a little longer.",he added.

    I was staring at the empty ground for a while,when he suddenly shook me.

  "What are you thinking about?"

"About how to make friends.I've always called myself an introvert and distanced myself from others.The only friend I ever had was Meiko.It turned out that she has always hated me 'cause she thinks I'm lucky and I've got everything.",I bit my lip."But that's not the truth though-"

    "Making friends?It's not that difficult,I'll teach you."

Dear Shane,
    I felt grateful for your presence around me ,when I sleep;because of you,I feel protected even in my dreams.I feel sorry for you,I enjoy the reality and cherish those dreams too!!
What are you doing there, right now?Maybe waiting for me to come see you!!haha,I feel happy that I met you;I'm glad that it wasn't someone else in your place . I'm going to meet the real you now!
     I don't know why I always keep dreaming of us,in that beautiful land.
In reality,you seem so annoyed of me,but that's okay,hehe!Just seeing you makes me happy!!
    Wait for me,I'll come back to you soon and we shall watch the mornings together!
                                   Yours lovingly,
                                          Jade