ch 21:A rescue,a kiss and a goodbye!

I left for home a little early.Today is an important day.As I was walking along the park,my mind couldn't stop thinking about Shawn.I felt sorry for him;I felt sorry for myself.He was the only person who loved me for who I was.He has always stood by my side when others bullied me.He tries his best to make me laugh and he is even working just so he can buy me something from his own money.How sweet!
I never thought my life would change like this!I must have been a freedom fighter in my previous life,I got tortured horrifically to death or yes,I am the Juliet and never got my Romeo,and this is my reward.I mean,people don't just get presented with a perfect life for no good reason.It just doesn't happen.

The night is deep,the bright moon is completely out.Even the quiet footsteps of the people can be heard and the birds are flying back to thier homes.The children's laughter all gone,but the houses brightly lit.The moon seems to have magical powers.The old people are looking at the moon,silently making a wish in their hearts.

When I reached home,I saw Ann busily engaged with the puzzle.I dropped my bag on the floor and sat heavily with a sigh!
"What are you doing?",I rubbed my eyes to take away all the tiredness.
"I'm doing an avengers puzzle game.It will increase my concentration,it helps me study.You must try this too.This will make your brain work",she laughed.
I just sat there staring at her.She somehow finds a way to tease me.
When I remembered the pendant,I rushed to find it.I opened the cupboard and there it sat on the top left corner of the shelf with pride.
"Thank god,you're safe!",I  wore the pendant and danced in front of the mirror.
"Ann,I'm sorry for always telling you to break up with him,your boyfriend".I put the leftover biscuits in the warming oven.
"Why are you acting like this suddenly?",she didn't look up at me.
    "I mean you didn't love him just because he's rich,right?",I tilted the pan of water into the sink and watched the water flow through the hole.
    "Ofcourse not!He's rich and handsome.I mean,I always considered it a plus factor but that doesn't define the love I have for him!",she looked at me,scratching her head,holding a puzzle looking for a place to keep that.
   "I never understood about love.I mean,It's strange.Yes,It's a strange feeling that I've never felt before.I can't put that into words",I popped a cheeseball into my mouth.
     "Finally-",she threw her hands in the air,"My sister is in love!"
   I smiled shyly.
"Stop it!"
   She sat on the dinner table waiting for the food.I placed a plate of sandwich and sauce.
   I'm not such a good chef but somehow I managed to master the skill of making cheese sandwiches as  it is a food I could go on eating forever without getting  bored.
     I had a little talk with my sister where I promised her that I'll help her in convincing mom about her love with a rich Dutch Man.
   I swallowed  a nytol tablet because I wanted to sleep well and a little long today as today will be the last day I'll be meeting him in my dreams.I felt happy and sad at the same time.
   First,I got to have him to myself but after he meets reality, he'll get to see many people and go back to keep living on his life.What if he gets a new girlfriend?Will I get to meet him again in real life?
   Ah!I must be overthinking again.He was with me all these months.He could've forgotten his own family but I can't be erased  from his memory 'cause how can you forget something that has been engraved in your soul!

      Ann was still busy doing the puzzle,even the moon promises to stay all night to help her.But I've got something very important to do!
  "Good night!",I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillows.The  fluffy bed gave me a floating feeling.When I tried to sleep,I heard the beats of rain on my window sill.It was starting to get cold!I pulled my blanket close to me to keep myself warm.
      The tablet was helping me sleep,I could feel myself in another world.I held my pendant tightly as I fell asleep.

      I was near the ocean.I looked around but there was no sign of him at all.I  took a few walks and reached the hut . But when I looked inside,I only found fresh flowers and colorful fruits.It smelled good and fresh!I waited for a while for him to come,but he didn't show up at all.
   I don't have enough time?I have to tell him that I love him and of course I could save him from this hell that looks like heaven because my love is true!
    I have to go find him!!