ch 17:It will only be you!!

I searched the pendant everywhere but there was no trace of it all.I ran to my sister to ask for help.I was banging on her door,aggressively.
"What is your problem now?",she opened the door,totally annoyed.
"I am,I am-",I sniffed.
She panicked as she saw me breathing heavily.
She held my shoulders to calm me down.
"What happened?",she questioned worriedly.
"I am searching for somethi-",I looked up to see her but something caught my attention as relief ran down my spine.
"It's this"
I held the pendant Ann was wearing.The same pendant I was searching for!!
"This is it",I screamed in joy.
"What is it?",Ann pushed my hands aside.
"Why are behaving so weird lately?"
"Ann,this was what I was search for!My pendant!",I held the pendant and looked at her.
She distanced herself from me,with a strange expression on her face.
"What are you talking about?This is my pendant!",she said angrily.
"Stop playing and give my pendant back!",I retorted.
"I don't understand what you're saying!This is my pendant,mom gave me this a few months ago!",she was puzzled.
"Why are you lying?Mom gave it to me!It's mine!",I shouted.
"What's wrong with you?",she touched my head.
"This is mine!If you want,I'll give you something else like this,but not this!Give it to me now", I held on to the pendant and screamed in front of her face.
She tried to pull away but I held it tightly.
"Leave now!my neck hurts!"
No!This is my pendant.Give it back to me!!"
We were shocked at what happened because of our fight!
"Ehhhh",we screamed in chorus.

The chain of the pendant broke!

"It was all because of you.I told you to give it.Why are you so selfish,Ann?Do you know how important this is to me",tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Shut up!This is mine.Mom gave it to me!And now you've broken it,you idiot.Get out now",she pushed me out in anger and closed the door.
I kept banging the door."Open it,Ann.Please give it to me....please."
I fell to the ground on my knees,tears running down my cheeks and chin,reaching the neck.
Why does it hurt so much.Is this how waiting feels like?Have you been waiting for me in pain?
You always happily say that you'll wait for me there,but I never thought that waiting for someone without knowing that we'll see them again could be this painful!People sleep to forget,but how will I forget someone who I is there with me even when I'm sleeping.I saw a cupid bow turning into a brightest rainbow in my sky.You painted my world and I'm not gonna let anyone repaint them.
I started banging on her door again!But she gave no response.I went to my room crying.
How will I bring him back to reality without the pendant?
And if at all I get the pendant,will it work?The chain is broken!What am I going to do?
I tired to call my mother but there was no response.There was only one way,go to sleep.If I sleep,I could meet him in my dreams.I could see if there is any possible escape from the world of dreams.
I tried my best to sleep.I was weak,energy less, tired and exhausted,tears kept running down.I couldn't sleep.
I walked over to the living room and took a box of tablets.I took a Nytol pill and popped it inside my mouth,I swallowed it with the help of water.
"This will help me sleep!",I hugged my pillows and closed my eyes.

"I think of you constantly,
that suddenly sometimes,you feel like a reality!"
-Jade

Something once lost will never return and I'm not going to lose my life!I'm not so dumb,'Cause you are my everything and without you I'll not have anything. No one has loved me the way you did!And no one could've hurt you the way I did!
We never know who we'll end up with.But I'll bring you back your happiness again.I don't know if we are meant to be together!I don't know why It was you?But the only thing I now know is that,"True love will find its way" and you came to me.We always ended up together.
Wait for a while,I'm coming!

He was sitting under a tree playing with the flowers.I screamed his name and ran towards him.
"I'm sorry,I'm sorry",I hugged him tightly.
I held his hand and started running.
"What are you doing?Why are you sorry!",he was panting for breath.
"I made you wait longer.",I turned around and look at him."We will find a way to escape this cruel world!"
"But there's no way out!",he said.
"Lets try.Maybe we could find one!"
"Maybe or maybe not.I don't mind staying here.I've got you and a world for us.What else do we need?",he smiled.
"No!Don't believe me!You can never say when I will disappear".
I held his hands and started running again.
Today, If I'm not able to find a way to get you back to reality.Then I'm gonna stay with you here forever in my dreams.But I will never leave you alone!N-E-V-E-R!
You don't have to wait for me anymore!We don't need a separate world for us to be together.I never wanna wake up from my dreams.If I do,I'll end up in a nightmare called 'reality'.We should always fight for the things we want.But this time I'm here fighting for the things you lost.It was all because of me,and don't worry we'll fix it together!

I felt my hand loosening from his grip.I held on to him more tightly but that didn't help at all.In no time,I started to fade away with the air.