ch 25:You make me feel complete!

Someday we will all find what we were looking for.But what will you do when you find that?Be happy and cherish it?For how long?
         What will happen if you have found that something and you don't know whether to hold on to it or let go!I've been waiting all my life  to see if true love exists.Just when I thought that  happiness was starting to unfold;everything is falling apart!!

       I walked over to the coffee shop just to find it closed.I pressed my face on the door to have a look inside.It was empty and clean.With no one around,this place looks more bigger.I saw a board in front of the shop,that read:
   "Last Taste will be available from 5pm by tomorrow".
     Fine!I walked for a while across the park and the rose gardens,it was more like thorn gardens.Not knowing  what to do with my life.I was just wandering around here and there,like a lost puppy.
   How can life be this tough?

      I looked up at the sky and I could feel million eyes on me,from above.Those who are up there,did they have a small chance to feel a little love and care?Did they have someone who loved them like how Shane loves me?
    Well,then I'm lucky right.To have him in my life.To have got an opportunity to feel love and having someone who cares,always near me.
  He makes me wonder.Is he just acting or has he forgotten me for real?There's no way he could forget me.....Its just I ain't good at waiting.Thats the reason why my brain is making these stupid excuses.He will come to me.
    Shane,I'm waiting for you.You will come to me,right?

    I walked into the house proceeding with small,slower steps.Oof!I was exhausted.I get tired easily.Or is it just I'm lazy?I got a pleasant smell while passing the hallways.Its Ann!She looks gorgeous!She was wearing a vintage tee  and high waist jeans.She has tied her hair into a ponytail that is now dangling behind her head.Her mascarred eyelashes and the red matte lipstick has done a good job in making her look more pretty.
   "Where are you going?",I questioned.
  "For a date!",she jumped.
"A date?",my eyes and mouth opened wide.
"Chill!It isn't someone new . I'm going on a date with Evan.He has just arrived at Joscon.It is our first date,I'm so excited".She held my hand,laughing nervously.
  I eyed her from top to bottom.
"Is this dress fine?How do I look?",she asked me,adjusting her tee inside her Jean.
   First dates are always so exciting.But what's so annoying about the first date is deciding outfits.And what to wear on a first date is a dilemma that everyone faces.
   I was judging her  outfit of the day.She has tucked her tee inside her jean and is wearing a pair of block heel.
   I looked at her and gave her a thumbs up."You look cool,sis".
   She hugged me tightly and whispered,"Take care of mom".
Oh my!I totally forgot mom.She won't allow her to hang out with any man.
   "One slap from mom and you'll yeet to Jupiter",I brushed off her hands.
  "Don't say like that.I know you're my sweet sister",she pinched my cheeks and was about to kiss me.
  "Ugh-",I pushed her aside."Don't you dare kiss me with that bright lipstick on your lips".
  "Okay.If mom comes and enquires about me.Say her that I've gone to Sally's house".She winked at me.
   "Who is Sally?",I asked her lazily,jumping on the sofa.
  "She's my friend.Mom knows her.So,just say that",she replied.
  "Manage her somehow and I'll get you your favourite cheese sandwich,when I'm back",she grinned.
  The word cheese sandwich got my attention as I jumped up in joy.
  "That's great.I'll take care of it!"
"That is my sister!yeah!",She passed me a high-five.

     The house is silent again.I was lying on the sofa like a dead cat.I gathered up all my energy and got up to have a nice bath.The sun has started to go down and I switched on the television for some sound.The silence is too annoying,you hear a ringing sound in your ears everytime the surrounding is quiet.The sound of space!
    I don't know what show it is but there were some girls and boys sitting on the beach,laughing and giggling.An orange hue stretched across the sky and met the dark ocean along the horizon.The sky along with the orange hue had blends of reds and yellow melting into each other to create a wonderful skyline.Seagulls were roaring through the air.The waves were crashing on the shores.
A girl who was wearing a silk Cami paired up with a short Jean,held the ears of a blonde boy and whispered something and he leaned in to kiss her but she pushed him away.

      I felt fresh after a long shower.I found a packet of bread,so I decided to go on with that today.I took out my diary and read through the pages to see how far we've come.I was waiting to go to school tomorrow.I don't know  what's gonna happen but I would definitely get a chance to talk to him and that makes me happy.These little things aren't little for me,they are the biggest happiness that I've always wanted.
    I took a fresh page and opened my pen.

Dear Shane,
     Finally!this day has come,we've met each other in reality.I never thought something like this could happen...I'm eagerly waiting to see you in school tomorrow. We could have a nice chat like how we used to talk normally.Don't make your world wait too long.It can't live in darkness for long.
   This message is short but we still have a long way to go,holding our hands.
                                       Yours lovingly,
                                                 Jade

I've restored my heart safely with the help of the pieces that you gave me.Surprisingly,I've found someone whose broken pieces fits inside  my broken heart,perfectly.Now my heart feels complete!
So, Lets be together atleast till the forevers we promised comes to an end.