ch 18:Pendant and it's reasons!!

I miss you more than how much I used to love you.I wanna freeze the moments with you and live it forever!
     What would you do if all these happen to you?Will you call it magical and live on with it happily?
I couldn't!I couldn't live happily.Having parents as a scientist wasn't my fault.I wanted to  live like every normal high-school girl,who gets to experience her first crush in school and happily getting ready to go meet them every morning, but here I have to take pills to constantly go to sleep if I have to meet him.I had so many wishes to do with my first love,but slowly I can feel them falling apart.
     I might be sad or happy,living a crappy life.But  what did he do?Why should he suffer because of me?Everything's my fault.I shouldn't have gone to her party.Everything started that night.My life started to fall apart.
    He is somewhere waiting for me to come and I'm here waiting to see him when I sleep.We love each other,we wanted to be close to each other but still everything keeps us far,everything keeps us waiting though we want to see each other always.Is this what you call love?It's terrifying!!Is this what everyone yearns to have???I hate it.

      The morning sun was like a baby waking up slowly from its sleep,yawning and stretching it's light across every cloud near it.I heard the birds talking to each other busily planning to manage the day.The leaves tried to gather much sunlight possible as winter was slowly climbing up.
      The most difficult thing to do was waking up from your bed in the morning.I wanted to sleep more but once I remembered everything that happened yesterday.I quickly got up and held my pillow tightly,wishing it to be a nightmare.
    But no everything was just the same.I was still confused not knowing what to do!
I made my way through the living room and reached kitchen.I saw mom sitting on the dinner table.
   "Mom,I kept calling you.That pendant-"
   "You know that",her eyes widened.
"Ofcourse I know.I read that on the  poster that was lying on your room, yesterday".I banged the table,"Why mom?Why would you do such a thing like this?I know you and dad are great scientists but this is too much!"
    "Honey,I didn't mean to give it to you.You kept saying that no one likes you.Everyone in your class had boyfriends but they kept ignoring you.I didn't want to see you sad.That was why I didn't say you"
   "What!Don't try to give excuses,mom.And what is that poster for?By any chance are you selling these kind of pendants?"
   "Yes . It's kind of an underground business."
  Her answer shocked me.
"What?How can you do this?This is illegal.How can you casually play with anyone's life like this!"
   "Darling,everyone who buys it knows everything about this.They know how to trap love,how to use them and also release them from their dreams",she sipped on her tea.
"Exactly mom.It is a trap!How can you call this love? ",I was losing my patience.
   "But the ones who buy it,they know all about this"
    "Then why didn't you inform about this before handing me the pendant?"
  "I didn't get a chance to say this to you.You wore it that night,and after coming back from the party you gave me the pendant saying it only brought you bad luck.You never told me about your dreams at all.So I thought that you haven't used the pendant and no one was trapped inside your dreams.So,I never cared about that!",she paused to breathe.
   "Fine.What about the ones that are trapped in the dreams?Don't you feel sorry for them?",I sat down beside her.
   "Don't worry,Jade.Those who buy the pendant will rescue them  in the perfect timing"
   "Whatever!".I raised my hands in surrender,I looked up at the ceiling,"But what if they buy it to trap someone that they don't like?They will not rescue them.Then,they'll be struck in their dreams forever!!"
   "Honey!",she placed her hands on my thighs and looked at me."Will anyone like to see any person that they don't like in their dreams often?"
  "No!",I blinked.
"Exactly.The ones you wish to be with always are the ones that they will trap in their dreams.And if so you hate them,you can't rescue them from your dreams until your love is true.If you hate them,If you don't truly love them,they will be trapped in your dreams like you said.But  no one would like to see someone they hate in their dreams for the rest of their life,right?"
   I nodded in confusion.
She is right.Who would want to be with someone they hate,in their dreams.But in my case,I loved him too.It would've been different If I hated him.Both him and I couldn't have lived peacefully at all.
    "Could they die in our dreams?I mean if they are so lonely and confused that they have no one,some of them tend to be suicidal.Even in my dreams,I have a big mighty ocean I see always."
  "No,they can't die in your dreams!",she placed the coffee mug carefully on the glass table.
   "So,then how am I going to rescue him?Ann had a pendant like that.When I asked her about it,she told me that it was given by you.We broke the chain of the pendant when we were fighting!",I looked down in embarrassment.
    "What?",she shouted.
Her expression made it even scarier.Why is she looking at me like that?Can I not get him out of my dreams forever then?
    My brain is giving me useless thoughts and making me panic!
   "That's a normal pendant that I gave it to her.So,there's no problem.Your pendant is with me",she dug her bag and took out the beautiful blue pendant.
    I was so happy and releived to see it.
   "I can get him back to reality with this pendant,right?",I held her hands curiously waiting for her to open her mouth and answer my question.
  "Yes",she said it finally.
"Ooohhh",I jumped in the air with joy.
"But-"
  "No buts,I'm gonna bring him back to reality.I have told him a lot about you and our family.Once he arrives back to reality,I'll bring him home and introduce him to you"
   "One thing I don't understand in your case is,how do you meet him in your reality too?The one who came to our house that day?How is he present both in your dreams and reality,that's not possible at all!",she exclaimed.
   Oh!I totally forgot about Shawn in this mess.
  "They are identical twins.I came to know this myself when I went to his house yesterday",I wiped off the invisible sweat from my face.
   "Oh!that was why!!",she nodded with a smile.
   When I turned and started to walk,she held my hand.
  "But-"
I kept a finger on her lips.
"Ssshhh.Don't say anything until I rescue him"
   I swirled and swirled to my bedroom.