ch 13:Red roses and a yes!

I found him near a rose garden.The roses were bloomed into various colours of white,yellow and red.The garden stretched to infinity.
   "Who are you collecting these flowers for? "
    He turned around to look at me,"For my girlfriend!".I found so much pride in his voice.
    He walked towards me,with a bunch of newly born roses,fresh and fragrant.
   "Move!",he ran towards the hut.
"I  thought you were going to giving me those flowers!",I exclaimed.
   "Why should I? "
"You said it just now that its for your girlfriend.",I remarked.
   "Exactly,I said it was for my girlfriend,not for you",he laughed.
   "Then what am I?".The words  jumped out of my mouth without my permission.
   His face bloomed into joy,his cheeks became as red as those roses in his hand.
  "Really!!",he came running towards me and hugged me tightly in happiness.
   I parted the hug and stared at him.
"So,who is your girlfriend?Why are you so excited?",I told him with a silly smirk.
   "You are my girlfriend!"
   His bright smile lit my face up!
"Will you be my partner for life?".He kneeled down in front of me extending the roses.
    "Well,it's just a dream.So,it doesn't matter what I say."I said to myself.
     So,I decided to go for-
"Yes!",I got the roses from him with an accepting smile.
    "Yeah!",he squealed in joy.
    He looks like a child,running around,kicking the wet sand in happiness.

         I looked at the playful ocean.I am strolling at the shore with Shane,with water flowing under our feet.The water is full of tiny twinkling stars.As I lay on the minute golden grains of sand,I looked up at the sky.The moon looked like a shy new married girl who tries to hide behind her husband's back while entering the new house.It covered itself with fluffy white headscarf,peeping at the world from the little gaps.The stars were angrily staring at the moon for not playing around with them,their anger made them shine more brighter.The waves break gently into white foam on the black beach.The small crystal in the sand glimmer and twinkle.Every sight and sound stimulates a sense of composure and serenity.
     He laid next to me.
"I've cried an ocean.Hope I won't drown".My lips curved itself into a smile.
  "I will not let you drown-"he held my hands,"You don't have to worry for I shall be your sunshine.Your ocean of tears will eventually get dried when you feel my love!",he patted my head.
   I smiled when I heard those words from him.True love does exist! And he is making me believe in that.
     "My moon won't be lonely anymore,huh!".I looked at his smiling face.
    "Ofcourse-"he turned to face me,"I now don't care about the stars or the sky as long as I have my world with me!".

     I helped him collect some apples and tamarind and we decorated the hut with flowers.
      He was carefully placing the freshly bloomed  flowers on the roof of leaves.
    "This will be our home".he said.
I stood staring at him from behind.He worked with so much dedication.
    "The stars I'm looking up at right now are now inside me too,right. And one day when I break and fall.People will still smile and wish on me,right."
     "The stars will fall down only if the sky lets them go.I will hold on to you forever".he smiled.
    It was so quiet.I could hear the music of the wind and the roaring of the waves and the sound of our breath,as I stood there looking at him with a little smile,as I call it to be.

          I woke up,same as everyday stretching my legs off my bed and onto the floor,my arms raised up against the ceiling.I got out of bed and waltzed into the kitchen where I could smell the aroma of coffee being freshly brewed.Mom was up already,she was busy making the breakfast.For some reason,this day didn't feel like any other day.I stumbled across the living room and
back to my room.I opened up the curtains as a cool breeze hit me hardly.The sun seems to be partially awake with a lazy yawn,the dew drops are shining and the cool breeze is stroking around with a touch of floral fragrance.The cool breeze took away all my morning laziness,as I entered the restroom to prepare myself for school today.
     I took out the diary from the shelf and sat down on my study table,turning the pages slowly.
As I began to write,I felt a cheerful buzzing in my blood.