11- 2 Centimeters

After finishing his meal, Ting Shuang was about to go to the bathroom when Bai Changyi stood up at the same time.

Ting Shuang said, “Where are you going?”

Bai Changyi said, “The washroom.”

Ting Shuang said, “Oh, I’m going too.”

Bai Changyi nodded and walked towards the washroom.

Ting Shuang followed Bai Changyi and couldn’t help but explain, “I drank a lot of iced tea.” Because I was nervous.

Bai Changyi said, “Mm.”

Ting Shuang added, “I also drank your soup.”

Bai Changyi said, “I know.”

Ting Shuang said, “I also—”

Bai Changyi turned around and said, “What’s your point?”

Ting Shuang said, “… I don’t have one.” He just wanted to hint that the reason why he went to the washroom twice wasn’t because he had kidney problems. Why didn’t Bai Changyi get him?

The men’s washroom had a row of six urinals, and at that point in time, there was only one German man standing in front of the sixth urinal.

Bai Changyi used the second.

Ting Shuang, with the intention of being as far as possible from Bai Changyi, walked towards the fifth urinal. When he was about to reach it, he heard Bai Changyi say, “Why go that far?”

Ting Shuang’s back stiffened, and his feet brought him one big round back to the urinal on Bai Changyi’s left. “No reason.”

An unzipping sound came from Bai Changyi.

Ting Shuang also unzipped his pants, casually turning his head to the right at the same time, showing Bai Changyi the back of his head.

Bai Changyi said, “What are you looking at?”

“Nothing.” As soon as Ting Shuang said that, he saw the… thing… of the German at the far right.

Well, it was the men’s washroom. It wouldn’t have meant anything, but by coincidence the German also noticed Ting Shuang’s gaze. Ting Shuang suddenly felt guilty, and as if he had been caught deliberately peeping at someone, he immediately turned to the left—

And met Bai Changyi’s slightly skeptical gaze.

He felt even more guilty.

Ting Shuang quickly lowered his head.

This time the situation became even worse, because the first thing he saw when he looked down was Bai Changyi’s… that.

How big.

Subconsciously, Ting Shuang swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

Bai Changyi said, “So you were staring at this.”

This?

This what???

Ting Shuang lifted his head and met the gaze of Bai Changyi.

This time there was nothing he could say that would explain the situation.

Ting Shuang was about to try salvaging it, when he heard Bai Changyi ask, “Satisfied?”

Sa… tis… fied…

That was not a question anyone could answer.

Ting Shuang’s face turned red.

Bai Changyi did not force him to answer, only reciprocated his actions by glancing down at him before walking away to wash his hands.

Soon, Ting Shuang heard a chuckle from Bai Changyi coming from behind him.