52 - Likes

For hopeless students, if they had given bad answers for the objective questions, they would hope to make up for it in the subjective questions.

But if they succeeded, it was anonymous, and if they failed, it was also anonymous. The subjective question was the true definition of ‘granting freedom of expression and letting hundreds of schools of thought contend’. Ting Shuang’s praise was drowned amongst other praises, and it was quickly overlooked by Bai Changyi.

“Hmm.” Bai Changyi paused as he turned to the next page, and read out a comment, “Professor‘s voice when he gives lectures is very… Sexy?”

There was a burst of laughter from under the podium.

And some especially dishonest whistles.

“Who wrote this?” Bai Changyi looked at the students in the classroom, his gazes pausing for half a second as he glanced over Ting Shuang.

As if there was some deep meaning behind it.

Ting Shuang suddenly felt like he was been cheated on.(1)

Shit.

This shameless evaluation was not written by him.

His evaluation was very serious, very professional, and very respectful.

If he knew that this kind of evaluation was permitted, he would’ve written “The pecs under the professor‘s shirt are really sexy”.

“Professor.” A girl with a malicious smile raised her hand to expose the other girl sitting next to her, “This evaluation was written by Anna.”

The people around immediately became boisterous.

Bai Changyi looked at Anna and said in his deep voice, “Thank you.”

After thanking her, he said in a humorous tone, “I should continue using my current tone to attract more students to pay attention in class.”

Attract, my ass.

Ting Shuang wanted to hit Bai Changyi with the pen in his hand.

He was still maintaining that tone. Shit, relying on his sexy voice to attract students, he didn’t have any teacher virtues.

As soon as class ended, Ting Shuang immediately packed up and left.

This was a very unhealthy mentality of a hopeless student. They didn’t do well themselves, yet still blamed others for being too good.

On the way to the library, he angrily sent a message to Bai Changyi: I am very upset.

Bai Changyi had just returned to the LRM office and was about to go to the conference room for a group meeting.

He saw Ting Shuang’s message and replied: Why are you upset?

Ting Shuang replied: A girl praised your voice saying it’s sexy, aren’t you very happy?

Bai Changyi wanted to laugh a little, and replied: No.

Ting Shuang: Ha.

Ting Shuang: I don’t believe it.

The professor’s mouth always lied to Ting.

Bai Changyi: I really am unhappy.

Bai Changyi: After seeing that the number of people who chose those two options was 0.

Nothing changed on the display for a few seconds, then it showed that Ting Shuang was typing.

Bai Changyi walked into the meeting room and sat down.