58-When the Rampant Force Loses its Protective Umbrella

🔥

Bai Zhongyan and Su Ping left.

"Get in the car," Bai Changyi said.

Ting Shuang suddenly realized that at this moment, he had lost his protective umbrella.

He would soon be subjected to that "discussion".

"Um, where are we going?" He stood still, refusing to move.

Bai Changyi said, "Home."

The situation was beyond salvation.

Ting's life was nearing its end.

His newly bought pants might not fit him tomorrow.

"No, we can't go home yet." Ting Shuang put on a serious expression, "I still have important things to do."

"Oh? What things?"

Ting Shuang thought for a while, and said, "Look, Auntie bought me so many things. I should buy some gifts for Auntie and Uncle too, right? Let's pick some gifts now, while the shopping malls still aren't closed. Tomorrow is Sunday, and they won't be open then. And after tomorrow, you'll have work and won't be able to come."

"That isn't important. We can do it after you finish your exams."

"Then, I also want to..."

"Want to, what."

"I also want to..."

"Go on."

"I also want to..." Ting Shuang hesitated for a while, and suddenly said very sincerely, "I also want to retake the course next year! I really want to retake it, really. I think this topic's been discussed many times. It's boring, so let's not discuss it again. And-"

His defensive stance changed into an offensive one, standing on the high ground of a victim, "It's all your fault. I was so scared this morning that I almost lost my ability to get it up again for the rest of my life. You have to compensate for the harm done to my mental health."

"How should I compensate?" Bai Changyi licked his lips, leaned close to Ting Shuang's ear, and whispered, "By helping you get it up?"

Ting Shuang was shocked by his low voice and jumped back like he had just been delivered an electric shock, cursing, "Old hooligan."

The great Professor Bai did not identify as a hooligan, and the word 'old' only made matters worse. He said very gracefully, "Then tell me how I can compensate."

How he could compensate...

Ting Shuang asked, "You'll agree to everything I say?"

Bai Changyi chuckled, "Mm."

This was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and had to be seized.

Ting Shuang thought hard for fear of wasting the valuable opportunity.

Seeing how Ting Shuang was acting, Bai Changyi joked, "Get in the car first and think about it in the car. I can't walk anymore."