19-0 ..... ❤️

Ting Shuang pretended not to hear him, and continued speeding away. He sped to the sofa and looked back, realising that Bai Changyi hadn’t come out to catch him. As if it was a warning that teachers gave to students that weren’t paying attention – one that had no actual punishment even if ignored, Ting Shuang thought that him touching Bai Changyi’s ass was overlooked after that call of “Ting, come back”.

He scanned the surroundings, put the freesia on the dining table, and returned to the kitchen.

Everything looked normal in the kitchen: the braised ribs were marinated with light and dark soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and cooking wine. The potatoes were boiled in the pan, waiting to be peeled. The semi-finished mushroom grilled fish was roasting in the oven. Bai Changyi was holding a knife, deveining the prawns one by one.

Ting Shuang, looking very free and restless, opened the refrigerator and tore open the ice cream box, eating two at once.

Delicious.

Just as he was about to eat a third one, he suddenly heard Bai Changyi, who had finished with the shrimps and was washing his hands, say slowly, “Ting, can you not hear me when I’m talking?”

Ting Shuang startled, slowly put the ice cream back into the refrigerator, and turned his head, “Hm? I’m listening.”

Bai Changyi wiped his hands dry, “Take the potatoes out.”

“Oh oh, okay.” Ting Shuang turned off the fire, took out all the potatoes, then waved the colander in the air and asked, “What’s the next step? Peeling them?”

Bai Changyi, from behind Ting Shuang, took away the colander, “Do you remember what you did just now.”

Ting Shuang felt the atmosphere change, “… T-took out the potatoes.”

Bai Changyi said, “Before that.”

Ting Shuang said, “… I j-just ate two ice creams.”

“Even before that.”

“Um… I put the flowers in a vase…”

“Mm, even before that.”

Even before that.

Even before that…

"
"
Didn’t I just touch your ass?

You have an ass but don’t allow others to touch it?

Then why did you grow an ass?

Ting Shuang turned around and forced himself to say self-righteously, “I just… touched you once, what about it? You have something like this, and don’t allow others to touch it?”

Bai Changyi looked down at Ting Shuang, lips curving up, “That does make sense.”

Ting Shuang was stared at until he felt uneasy, “I-I didn’t say anything wrong…”

Bai Changyi said, “Then why did you run.”

Why did he run…

It was only thrilling if he ran after groping it.

Ting Shuang was in the midst of thinking of a valid reason, when he was pushed onto the counter by Bai Changyi.

Bai Changyi groped Ting Shuang’s crotch over his jeans.

“Mmph,” Ting Shuang’s abdominal muscles clenched up, the front of his pants tightening lol

Bai Changyi unbuckled Ting Shuang’s belt, unzipped his pants, and fondled him over the material of his undergarments.