68 - Dad

Ting Shuang had discovered something new.

He couldn’t get it up using “Dad”, but he was fine with “Daddy”.

Near the end of August, the “We must pass Robotik” group and the Robotik subforum on the school’s academic forums began becoming more active, because there was only one month left before Prof Bai’s Robotik mass killer oral exam.

Someone in the group asked Ting Shuang if he wanted to revise together, but Ting Shuang replied with extreme grief: I’m not taking the exam.

Several people persuaded him: Don’t give up, if you wait until next year it might be harder.

Then they sent the meme of the professor looking down on all sentient beings as if they were already dead.

In his heart, Ting Shuang roared: You think I don’t know that next year will be harder? The suggestion to reduce the difficulty of the exams this year was brought up by me. I’m Robotik’s  Lei Feng(1);I sacrificed myself, fulfilled everyone’s wishes, and did these good deeds all without leaving a name.

Song Xin, who knew the inside story, said: It’s not that he doesn’t want to take the exam, but that the professor isn’t letting him take it.

Then he sympathetically sent the meme captioned ‘it’s become chilly, it’s time to cross out the name of this student.’

Ting Shuang, who was nestled in a chair in the corner of the study, raised his head bitterly, looked at Bai Changyi who was working, to pick at his inadequacies, “What are you doing? Why aren’t you cooking? We still have to pack our luggage after dinner.”

They were leaving to take a holiday by the beach the next morning. It would be a week-long holiday, and they did need some time to pack up, but it was only three o’clock in the afternoon.

“I’m scheduling the exam timings, I’ll do it soon.” Bai Changyi said, “What do you want to eat?”

Ting Shuang ran over to see that a whole week near the end of September was marked as Robotik exam days. Bai Changyi gave each student 30 minutes, and throughout the week he had to test students from morning to evening.

Before seeing the exam schedule, Ting Shuang didn’t think anything of it. But now that he saw the familiar names of his classmates on the exam schedule, with him being the only one left out, he suddenly envied those that were eligible for those 30 minutes of torture by Prof. Bai.

To hell with principles.

He wanted to take the exam.

“I want to take the exam too…” Ting Shuang dragged out the words.

Bai Changyi: “Mm.”

Ting Shuang sat on Bai Changyi’s lap, “I want to take the exam too…”

Bai Changyi: “Mm, I know.”

Ting Shuang hugged Bai Changyi’s neck, and continued pleading in a particularly provocative tone, “Daddy, I want to take the exam too…”

The mouse was in Bai Changyi’s hands.

As soon as Ting Shuang saw it, he rubbed himself on Bai Changyi’s thigh twice, persisting with his efforts, “Daddy…”

In the next second, Bai Changyi brought up a picture taken during a meeting, and zoomed into Zhu Ao’s face, “Your father is here.”

Ting Shuang: “…”

“Bai Changyi, you won’t have a sex life this month.” After throwing down these cruel words, Ting Shuang immediately did the calculations. Fortunately, there were just two days left this month, for he couldn’t hold it in for more than that too.