Set Fire To The Rain

Third Person
It was a daily thing now. Always getting left out of conversations and Always knowing the right answers but never asked to share.

Stiles Stilinski Sat in his Jeep Roscoe. He watched the pack exit the school, at 9pm at night. Once again he was left out on a mission.

And all it's facts.

He was known as the weakling. Always needed Saving. Always had the 'worse' ideas. He was treated as if he were the annoying 5 years old brat.

He was often ignored if ever 'involved' with a conversation. He exited his Jeep and jogged up to the group if Supernaturals.

Despite being treated wrongly stiles was still set on helping them. Until a few days later.

"Hey guys, I was wondering after you put this guy away that we can focus on-" the Teen was cut off my Derek. The only person who tried to involve Stiles in non dangerous situations.

"Sorry stiles but we're very busy right now." He spoke. Stiles nodded. He was about to speak again when Scott, his best friend and brother from another mother spoke up.

"Hey uh, stiles can you come to the pack meeting tomorrow?" He asked. This was the first meeting in months he was actually invited too.

"Yes! Of course!" He smiled nodding his head. He pack gave him fake smiles as the pulled away the lastest Ganger to Beacon Hills.

~

Stiles pulled the Covers back over the moterbike and Walked inside his Home. His father was Sleeping sound a sleep on the couch.

That man was the only person to know what stiles has turned into, but doesn't know what he has to do.

Every night, stiles would traveling to different places to go and deal with Certain people. If ya know what I mean.

He grabbed a glass of Water. It sizzled in his mouth. He opened his mouth, leaving a trail of smoke.

He went up to his room and changed into different clothes than his jet black Leather clothing.

He went back downstairs to see His father Noah, up and waiting for the coffee machine. "You ok dad?" Stiles asked. His father turned to him and yawn while nodding.

"Have a good day stiles. And please remember to cool down before touching the tap" stiles Smiled sheepishly as Noah gestures to the red metal Tap over the sink.

"Dad, is it ok if I bring Ronda to school?" He asked. Ronda, was the name of his moterbike. He just had to name it.

Noah smiled. "Of course. As long as you don't..." He trailed off gesturing a head explosion.

Stiles chuckled knowing his was trying to copy the skull and burning flames. He gave his dad one final goodbye before getting on Ronda and Riding to school.

Once he stopped at school everyone stared at him. He lifted his leg off the bike and made sure it kept standing.

Scott, Lydia, Malia and Liam raced over. "Where the hell did you get something like this?!" Liam called out. Did I forget to mention this small bean? He and Derek always supported stiles.

Even if Derek was the general Sour wolf he was.

"Oh, dad had it in the garage" stiles lied. He was a good liar. So good not even a wolf could tell the difference.

"It's so cool!" Liam exclaimed and touched it. Stiles was too late to stop him and Lima pulled his hand back quickly shaking it and blowing on it.

"Why is it so hot?!" He yelled. "I don't know. She's always been like that" Stiles commented.

"She?", Scott asked kinda rudely. "Yeah, her names Ronda!" Stiles Spoke and placed his hand on the bike. The burning sensation didn't bother him at all.

It Confused the Werewolves and werecyote infront of him.

"Now if you excuse me I have English" Stiles Said and walked off, leaving the three teens confused as hell.

~

Stiles rode Ronda to Derek's Loft and parked her outside. Once he entered the doors everyone's shouts and yells went quiet.

They turned to him, looking him up and down. He held his back over his shoulder smiling. Derek and Liam looked down.

Scott walked to Stiles. "stiles, we're kicking you out of the pack" He told the boy. Stiles at his friends in disbelief.

Derek and Liam did not make eye contact with the heat broken boy. "Was I ever apart of it?" Stiles asked.

"To be completely honest stiles, no you weren't" Stiles was Even more hurt. The girl he's had a crush on for years didn't care.

Stiles sadness turned into blind rage. The hand holding his bag suddenly let the Fabric of fire.

The pack step back, shocked. Stiles realized what he did and raced away. He got on Ronda and started her up.

The reving caught the Packs attention and they were knocked out of their trances. They exited the loft just to see stiles on Ronda doing patterns on the the lawn.

The tires were on fire as well as the grass. Stiles, out the corner of his eye saw the pack and stopped soon riding off at tops speed.

Leaving tiny sparks of fire.

Stiles quickly stopped at his house. He rushed into his room to see Noah jumped up from his position on the couch.

Stiles looked at him scared. Shaking his hands, he walked to the kitchen sink. His hands felt like they were burning in hell.

He turned on the tap and drowned his hands in the sink. "They kicked you didn't they?" His father asked. Stiles sighed and nodded.

"My range got the better of me and so did the rider..." Stiles trailed off. Keeping the two running, as he hands shook and sizzled underneath the water.

"What did you do?" Noah asked, knowing his son probably did something bad. He didn't blame him. The Rider always took charge when stiles was angry.

Resulting in either death or plain out destruction.

"I may or may not set Derek's grass on fire with Ronda" Noah chuckled at his son. Stiles thinned his lips.

"Maybe you should go to New York. I have someone there who can help calm your nerves" Noah suggested. Stiles looked at him confused.

"Your Aunt May and Your cousin Peter"