T.N.T

Stiles's POV
We look at Katherine confused while Benny gulped. I knew he had siblings due to him showing me the photo but I do believe they're a hard topic to talk about.

"Their great Katherine thanks" Benny spoke lightly running his neck. "You have siblings?" Alekqa asked Benny. The boy shuffled on his feet.

"Yeah I do." benny mumbled. "Awe the big bad got you down?" Katherine Teased. Benny growled at her.

"Come on, we need to get on the road, we don't want the pack coming back" Elvera spoke. She was in the backseat on what looked like a massive white van.

We were taking Katherine with us and we didn't have enough space in the car so clint gave his van.

"Alright. See you later Mr Barton" I said shaking his hand. He smiled and waved at us and kissed his daughters head through the window hole.

Elvera wave at her family as Benny pulled out of the driveway. We started heading through trees.

"Where are we going?" I asked Katherine. She turned to me "Mystic Falls. We have to do something for a quick minute" She answered. I sat back as elvera shuffled next to me.

Alekqa was at the back meditating.

"So where's alien girl from?" Katherine asked. I was about to answer but Alekqa monotone voice said it for me.

"Narboo. Found in the Galaxy of Nightshade. Shape-shifter of The Aqua Maricks" Katherine looked at her confused. "Isn't that the galaxy of magic?" She asked.

Alekqa made an agreeing sound. "Greatest magic there is." Alekqa Commented.

"So we are all Supernatural here. Except for her" Katherine asked pointing the elvera. The Green haired barton smiled and nodded.

Katherine almost looked disgusted but her eyes were saying something else. I folded my arms. "Then what are you useful for?" She asked.

Elvera smiled and grabbed her bow. She grabbed an arrow from her holder and opened the window.

She aimed out towards the trees and let the arrow fly out the window. "You just waisted an arrow" Benny complained.

"Did I?" El asked smugly and the arrow came whizzing back into the van but Elvera caught it with her hands. "So Mystic Falls?" She asked as if nothing happened.

Katherine just stared at her confused but also looked intrigued.

"Yeah what about it?" Benny asked. "I know a witch from there. She's great. Maybe she can help us with whatever you guys are looking for" Elvera suggested.

"I think we should keep it private" Katherind suggested. Benny looked at Katherine. "We could use some witchy help. Magic and all" He argued back. The two looked at each other.

"How about we met her then decide whether to tell her?"I suggested, wanting to break the tension.

Katherine sighed. "Yeah whatever" benny braked really hard making alekqs fly into me and El's seats.

She grumbled and her Hair went red. "What the fuck was that for?!" She yelled at Benny. Benny then turned to Katherine.

"Look pierce, ever since my Brother has been trying to kill you, you've always had something against me so spill it out already!" Benny yelled.

El made eye contact with me and gestured to get out the van. I nodded and dragged alekqa with me.

Once we got out we made a small camp near the trees. Taking tents from Clints barn house was a great idea.

Suddenly they heard yelling from the van and a few wrestles. I was about to go in but elvera stopped me.

"That's not a good idea Stiles. You should never be involved with an angry vampire. They are dangerous and deadly." She spoke.

"Benny would never hurt me" I mumbled.

"Yeah but Katherine could, and plus it's natural for vampires to do this" Elvera said. I sighed and walked down to the fire place where alekqa was meditating. Her calm expression confused me.

How can she be so calm? Katherine and Benny are having an all out war.

Soon Katherine and Benny came out. Benny had a bloody lip while katherine had a teared up top. "Need a shirt?" Elvera asked katherine and pulled out a maroon flannel from her suitcase.

Katherine took the top and went behind the Van. "What did you two do?" I asked Benny checking his Lip. He looked at me and smiled.

"Just a vampire argument. Nothing too big" Benny reassured. I smiled and wiped the blood off of Benny's Lip.

"I would kiss you right now" Benng spoke. I smroled at his little flirty game.

"You could but there's people around" I teased. He growled and used he vamp sped to sped us all the way into he forest. He stopped at a tree pushing me against it.

He grabbed my face and brought our lips together. I grabbed onto his waist, caressing the sides.

He smirked into the kiss and Made it deeper. He licks my lip and I let him enter. We were full on making out in the middle of the woods.

His hands went through my hair and soon enough he pulled away so we could catch our breathes.

I smiled at him and he hugged my torso, digging his head into the crook of my neck. "Don't bite me" I teased. I heard him chuckle then I feel him plant a kiss on my neck.

I blushed and pulled his head up just.to give him another kiss.

"Woah, and I thought Stefan and Elena are bad" a girl said. Me and Benny spilt away to see a Black raven haired man, and two olive skinned girls.

"Benny mikealson. Nice to see you again." Tbe raven-haired haired said and hugged Benny. My boyfriend hugged him back and a itch of jealous stirred in my stomach.

"Bonnie and Bubba how are you two going?" Benny greeted the girls. The girls smiled and one by one hugged Benny.

The group then looked at me. "What happened to mitch? Last time I checked he was a bit more masculine" a girl with short stumpy hair spoke. It was only on her head.

"Bubba this is Stiles Stilinski" Benny said a matter of factly. She O then held out her hand.

"Bubba Bennet nice to meet you" She greeted. I shook her hand and she gasped. I didn't notice that my rider was coming out.

"Rider?" Bonnie asked. I was confused on how she knew I was the rider. "How did you know?" I asked her. She smiled innocently at me but the ghost rider wanted to come out.

I felt my eyes go orange and my transformation was soon complete.

Third person
The group of four watch Stiles transform into the ghost rider. They haven't seen this in so long. Bubba smiled fondly.

She was Bonnie's adopted sister. Having been 2 hundred years old, she knew Benny for quite along time.and so did Damon.

They watched as Ronda came racing through and the ghost rider hoped on and drove off without a warning. Damon turned to Benny smirking.

"So you doppelganger over there are smothering it up huh?" Benny glared at him. "I'll have you know that Stiles is not a one night stand. And won't die like mitch did." Benng growled.

Damon held up his hands in defense. Bubba then turned around upon hearing a noise. Faint yelling it seemed like it.

"Did you by chance bring Katherine back?" She asked. Benny gulped and nodded. Damon rolled his eyes. "We just got rid off her!" He yelled.

Then his eyes widened.

"Apparently elena and Stefan went to go get the new arrivals. Caroline could smell a strong Colone." Bonnie explained.

Benny's eyes widened.

"Fuck, Elvera and Alekqa are still there!"