"I'm sick of Vampires!"

Third person
"Is he dead?" Elvera asked. The ghost rider stared at the spotted where his lover had flaked away.

Alekqa was still in horrifying shock. The ghost rider got back on his motorcycle bit elvera raced towards it. "Stiles! Don't leave!" She yelled but the flamed up man drove away leaving her and alekqa all alone.

"What do we do now?" The alien asked. The archer looked towards the town lights. "We stop into town earlier than we should be"

The two girls walked till they reached a house. Elvera smiled as she remembered the house and went up to the front door and knocked.

Someone opened the door and Natasha Romanoff stood there with her ginger hair went and her face tanned.

"V? What are you doing here?" She asked. ElverA smiled and let out a long breath. "Long story short, I made friends, friends Supernatural, one friend wanted blood, that friend partly dead and now I need to find him" she explained. Natasha nodded and looked behind me to see alekqa.

She then looked around and invited them in. They walked in and elvera sat on the couch. Alekqa was still standing as she looked at various photos placed on a Fireplace.

"This you?" She asked holding up a picture of Natahda, clint and A 5 year old Elvera. The humna girl nodded and the alien placed it back down.

Natasha walked back in with a black bag and put it in front of Elvera. "What's inside?" Alekqa asked.

"Stuff to find your friend. Got a tracker on him?" Natasha asked. Alekqa watched the smirk grow on Elvera's lips.

"I did stab him in the arm with an arrow." The green hair told her aunt. A sudden knock came from the door and alekqa went to check it with a little hand knife.

She opened the door but it was revealed to have Stiles standing at the door. "What's with the Knife A? You tryna kill me?" He asked and walked in.

Natasha gave him a look but he just waved at her and he sat beside Elvera looking at the way she typed so fast on the laptop infront of Her.

"So who are these guys?" The ginger asked. Stiles looked at her and held out his hands. "Stiles Stilinski, nice to meet you Miss Romanoff" He greeted with a smile.

She raised an eyebrow before shaking his hand. Stiles then retracted it. "So where is he?" The slight tanned Brunette asked concerned.

"In Louisiana. Some place called new Orleans" the green haired answered. "How'd you find him?" Stiles asked turning the device to him as he zoomed in on the location.

"Arrow tracker. I always track my arrows and incase you don't recall, I stabbed a arrow into hi-" Stiles cut Elvera off.

"Mikealson Manor. Haven't people called him mikelason before?" He asked. Alekqa came back from the door with an apple in hand. Natasha sighed as she knew the alien took it from her apple tree.

"Yes he has. The vampires and Witches recalled about him having siblings" Alekqa Explained. "And he showed me a picture of them" Stiles added in.

The two girls looked at him then up at Natasha. "Can we stay the night?" Alekqa asked.

Natasha sighed and looked at her neice. "Anything for my little изумруд (Emerald) and plus I'm leaving on a ferry to Norway" Elvera smiled at her little nick name and winked at Natadha before the adult walked upstairs.

Stiles massaged his face with his hands. "So Benny is At his family's Manor?" He asked. The two girls nodded.

"Do you think they're on the Supernatural list? It seems like a lot of people here know who they are" Alekqa inquired. Stiles passed her the laptop and she searched up the Famous Family.