"Love him for me, will you?"

Third person
Benny's 'No's' echoed through thenhouse as Mitch fully ingulfed in flames bit not before looking at Stiles.

"Love him for me, will you?" He asked then face down as the flames ingulfed his face. Benny felt like his whole world was crumbling to pieces.

Mitch was his first ever love. He perished him, when he found out mitch was alive he was over the moon, but know realizing that was being controlled by his sister he felt like none of it was real.

He wanted scream, yell, kill, punch, kick. Stiles walked.ovet yo Stiles, bending down into a crouch position and wrapped his arms around Benny.

The blonde mikealson cried, as the rest of the mikealsons stared down at the spot where mitch had disappeared.

"He's gone" benny choked out. Alekqa and Elvera sat down with him and hugged him too. The mikealsons looked at Freya and she smiled innocently.

Suddenly the three hugging Benny were thrown away. Benny angered figure stood up, clutching the vial in hand.

"Your going to die for that!" He yelled and vamp sped to Freya, and stabbed a silver dagger into her torso.

Kol and Elijah eyes widen in shock while Klaus and Rebekah yelled at Benny to stop. Benny twisted the dagger in the reddened flesh.

Freya falls to the ground bleeding harshly. Benny turned to his siblings holding up the dagger he made from white oak wood.

"You want to go next?" He questioned harshly. Stiles eyes widened in shock as he turned to Benny and begged him to calm down.

"It's ok Benny.... it's ok" Stiles reassures. Benny looked at him. Stiles looked into the blondes honey colored eyes.

He smiled sadly and hugged Benny's stomach. The vampire calmed down and loosely wrapped his arms his arms around Stiles neck.

Alekqa smiled sadly as Elvera held her hand for comfort. She started gaining a headache and a sharp pain pierce her head making her head snap down.

Alekqa noticed and looked at her. "Are you ok?" She asked. Elvera, who was now able to hear properly smiled up at her and nodded.

Alekqa was concerned but brushed it off. The two girls then saw Klaus carrying a dagger, and kol carrying a poition bottle.

The alien soon realized they were going to kill the ghost rider and Dagger their brother. "WATCH OUT!" Alekqa yelled. Benny pulled away from Stiles and catched the dagger just before it hit his heart.

Klaus looked at him surprised. Stiles hand burst into flames and he through it at kol making him problem the bottle onto the floor, breaking it.

Rebekah was about to join in but elvera stood in the way and Alekqa Stood infront of Elijah.

"Attack us and we will kill you. I don't care if your related to Benny" Stiles growled. His eyes glowed orange as he hair ingulfed up in flames.

It was only a short time with the mikealsons and to be completely honest it was stiff and awkward.

The mikealsons were hesitate but were ready to attack. But suddenly Elvera doppled over clutching her head.

Alekqa used her blue scales to transform into a blue massive gorilla, and bumped her chest.

Benny looked at the vial in his hand and opened it, smelling it. He froze as he realized it was Mitch's blood.

He then realized that with mitchs blood he could unlock his werewolf gene. He looked at the people surrounding him and saw Klaus looking directly at him.