"This will be your final warning"

Elvera's POV
I sat in the chair all tied up to different wires and ropes. "You guys really suck at tying people up" I yelled out.

Of course I wouldn't able to hear what they say which is a good thing I don't have to list8en to them babble.

Scott came in, followed by Screaming cat and scarf boy. He asked me something but I couldn't hear what he was saying. I could try lip reading but then again I ain't good at that when they're talking SO FUCKING FAST.

Lydia then said something to Scott and the boy looked annoyed at me as his crooked Jaw clenched and he held my Jaw.

"This is pretty kinky move don't ya think?" I said. I looked out the corner of my eye to see Issac Snickering and Lydia not looking impressed.

I smirked back at Scott who know had his Ted glowing eyes. "I thought Rudolph had a red nose not red eyes" I sassed.

He snarled and nearly bit my head off but I head butt him and he moves away. I smiled as he looked at me with a raged face.

I tilted my head innocently. Issac pushed out the way and started signing to Me. My name is Issac. And you are tied up

I looked at him dead serious. "No abit sherlock" my sarcasm only made it worse. Suddenly all their heads whip to the side to my phone.

Fuck

They grabbed it and showed that Steve was calling me. Who is this? Issac signed. "My uncle steve." I lied.

Your lying

"How am I lying? Thats My uncle steve!" I yelled. Scott looked like he had enough enough me and I guess he did because as soon as i said that his hand collided with my cheek.

I spat out some blood and turned to him seriously. "Alright that's it" I growled and stood up breaking the ropes and wires. They stood back.

"This will be your final warning"

Stiles's POV
I was pacing around the living room. Alekqa was trying to work One of Elvera's computers. Benny was questioning mitch on how he's alive and to be completely honest I was jealous.

I am with Benny not that twat.

I shifted the ring on my finger. He was going to dump me for that dead dimpo!

"Come on! Can't we get a witch!" Klaus yelled. Alekqa glared at him. "Since when did you start caring about the 'human'"alekqa sassed.

"Because I can alien! I'm not that heartless!" The Hybrid yelled. His siblings gave him a look. He looked down with a huff.

"Klaus is right. We need to get a witch. The computer is simply not helping" I decided. Alekqa was about to shut off the laptop when it pinged.

We turned to it and went behind and beside Alekqa to see. It seemed to be file link, so me being curious clicked on it.

It seemed to be a file on herself and two other people.

Elvera had the exact same ID File as them

Elvera had the exact same ID File as them. Same Last name and look like a mix between both.

"So this is humans family?" Kol asked. "She has a name" Benny said coming in. He stared at the computer.

"Pietro and Wanda Maximoff? Isn't he dead and her in hiding?" My boyfriend asked. "Yeah, but it's saying that Elvera's a Maximoff" alekqa said turning to him.

Bsnnt then pointed down at a little bit of writing in the notes area. "Adopted by organization hydra by age 5 and escaped at age 11, then adoptee by agent Barton. Powers Renued" He read out loud.

"Powers renued?" I asked looking up at him. Benny shoved in between me and alekqa and started typing.

The file reloaded and it was a young picture of Elvera. "Doesn't say anything" I told him. He rubbed his face.

"So she lied on her identity?" Alekqa asked. "Well she was apart of a killer terrorist organization" a sokovian voice popped up and we turned to see Wanda Maximoff standing there with ginger hair, a red leather jacket and black overalls.

"Who are you?!" Klaus growled. Wanda looked him up and down and rolled her eyes, waving him off.

"Are You three, Stiles, Benny and Alekqa?" The witch asked. Us three looked at each other and nodded.

"Well then we got to find my sister don't we?" She said putting her hands on hers hips. "And why should they help you?" Mitch asked coming into the room.

"Ain't they the reason why she is gone?" Wanda Snarled. Her hands starting covering up with red chaos magic.

Klaus growled showing his hybrid eyes but Wanda just flicked her worst and him and his siblings (apart from Benny) were trapped in red bubble.

"Maybe we should go with her. She is an avenger" I said walking towards her but she stops me with her magic.

"Your the one friends with the people who took her" her sokovian accent made her more scarier than ever. I smiled. "There not actually my friends, they actually tried to kill me" I explained.

She huffed and calmed down and smiled at us. It was scary because she was just scaring us with her magic shit know she's 'calm'

"How did you know she was kidnapped?" Alekqa asked. Wanda looked at alekqa. "I always get a tinge when something is wrong" She spoke.

"Can you let them out now?" Benny asked, pointing to his family. Wanda raised an eyebrow at them.

"Nah, they're good." She said then walked out the door. Us three followed her along with mitch.

"Mitch go back and look after my brothers and sister" Benny told my doppelganger. He scoffed. "I'm not being a babysitter Benny! I'm your husband!" Mitch fought.

"Dead husband that he's moved on from" Ariel pointed out. I nodded in agreement with her and benng glared at us both.

"Mitch please. Once we get Elvera back we can all sort this out" Mitch looked like he was about to smack something.... or someone.

"Come on everyone! I don't have all day!" Wanda yelled. We got in the car leaving Mitch at the house. "So how do we find her?" Alekqa asked.

"I am a magical human being" Wanda answered. We drove, and drove and drove.

"Where are we going?" Alekqaasked as they turned up to a old raided hydra base. Suddenly Wanda turned back and showed us a toothy grin then she turned into one of the witch's that helped Scott's pack.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT"

We all looked uo to see Scott and his pack running out of the Base. The witch got out and freeze when Elvera came out. Nothing was different about her. Nothing.

She was Normal.

The witch rushed off and Elvera spotted us in the car and waved.

"Hey guys"