Teen Wolf

Third person
Scott drove the truck as Issac was in the back of it to make sure that Stiles didn't wake up. The boy had no longer had his hair on fire or his eyes glowing orange.

He was just normal Stiles.

"Where do we take him?" Lydia asked the boy next to her. "Take him to the factory. We have Holy water there to kill the rider. Rid the world of the Ghost rider" Scott explained.

Lydia looked out the back window to see Issac watching over Stiles unconscious state. The dark haired boy looked so cold yet he was the most firiest man on earth.

Bubba kept chanting the spell over and over as the invisible dome around the group glowed a transparent blue.

Alekqa was still crouched down infront of the unconscious Elvera and was brushing the snow of her face.

"Is she ok?" Rebekah asked coming over. Alekqa, who was still in her alien form, pulled the green hair closer towards her. Rebekah smiled, and battered her eye lashes.

"I can help." She said. Alekqa scoffed. "Like I would trust you. Earthlings are untrustworthy. They either leave, betray you, torture you or ignore you. None of them are nice" the alien growled.

She looked down and rubbed Elvera's cheek. Her face was going extremely cold. "Here give her this" the blonde said and removed her Black knee long coat to alekqa.

The blue skinned girl grabbed it and put it on Elvera's body. The vampire women stood up and went back to her brothers.

"Can you hurry up please?" Klaus asked impatiently to Bubba. The witch glared at the barrier as she concentrated more.

Suddenly a fizzing noise pierced their ears as the dome came down. "About time" Klaus grumbling and walked over to alekqa and Elvera and lightly licked The archers side.

She remained unconscious. He sighed then turned to his siblings. "We'll split up. Elijah, Rebekah take The Unconscious potato sack to the Manor. The rest of us will get mitch" the Hybrid demanded.

Elijah walked over and tried to pick up Elvera but alekqa growled and pointed her blade hand at him.

Klaus saw this and crouched down. "Alien, it is OK. You come with me and we can get mitch" He spoke as if she spoke another language.

She glared at him harshly. "I can understand English dumbass. And his name is stiles" the blue skinned girl snapped. Her gold eyes pierced through klaus and he showed her his eyes.

They had a mini staring contest before Bubba broke it up. "You two are going to be the reason we're have two dead people to talk about with Benny, now hurry up and spilt into teams."

Alekqa sighed and her blue scales covered her face and body before turning into her human form. Her red hair and Shiny yellow eyes still showing.

The mikealsons looked at her up and down. "Stop checking me out" She growled and trudged away into the house they were just in.

Elijah picked up Elvera and Rebekah joined him. "Bring him home klaus" She spoke. Klaus smiled and nodded then went into the house alekqa went into.

The duo and the unconscious human sped away, back New Orleans.

Kol walked in to see Alekqa cutting strawberries. His eyebrows furrowed. "Your friend is kidnapped and your eating strawberries??" He asked. The alien girl looked up and wiped her mouth before popping in another strawberry.

"I stress eat fruit ok?!" She yelled through a muffled mouth. Stefan and Bubba walked in and folded their arms.

"We are going now and we will try get the police off course. Good luck with saving mitch" the man said and was about to exit before a knife flying at his head but ended up hitting the wall.