Husband V.S Boyfriend

Third person
As everyone ate Stiles couldn't help but fe that he was being watched. He looked along the table to be catch the gaze of Freya mikealson.

He gulped and went back to his food. "Is this blood?" Elvera asked from beside him. He turned to her and grinned. "I don't think so. Might want to ask the chief" Stiles signed then pointed to Elijah.

"Insulting my cooking now huh?" Elijah asked. Stiles grinned and elvera looled confused
He smiled and kept eating his soup.

"So is everyone on good terms? Not more fighting?" Rebekah asked. "Bekah the only reason you asked take is to create conflict. And it's not working" Benny spoke.

Stiles could feel bennys grip on his tigh tighten. "Come on brother. It wouldn't be much fun would it?" The blonde asked. She smirked and Benny sighed.

Alekqa stared at her food, she hadn't taken a single drop of the soup. Sure she was angry but she didn't want to eat. Everytime she brought the soup to her mouth she felt like she was going to throw up.

"You ok?" Benny asked her. She nodded and smiled up at him. Klaus saw this and Squinted his eyes.

"Not like the soup alien?" He asked. Alekqa looked up and then down. "I'm just not feeling hungry" She told him. He nodded but kept staring at her.

Time skip
"You know technology is a very intelligent thing. My uncles created a killer robot that destroyed half of sokovia. Lovely place. Not nice people tough. Terrifying" Elvera rambled on.

Rebekah just asked what she was doing on her laptop. Elvera didn't want to share what she was doing so she started rambling.

"So you uncle created Ultron?" The blonde asked in sign language. El nodded. "Then he also created another guy that defeated ulton.

"Lovely" She said. She turned back to see Benny, Elijah and Klaus smirking at her. She rolled her eyes and went back to listening to Elvera ramble on about what happened with the attack by loki.

"Quite the talker that human is" Klaus spoke. "She'll shut up soon. She'll realize how ow much she's talking, then she feels bad and Stops" Benny explained.

They heard thundering footsteps and saw Stiles rushing down the stairs. "What's wrong Stiles?" Benny asked worried, clinging onto his boyfriends arms.

Stiles breathed in and out fastly. "You know that mitch dude?" The pale boy asked.

"Yeah...?" Benny asked wearily.

"Are you sure he's dead?"

Benny's heart stopped as a scream bellow through the Mansions walls. Everyone ran up stairs and saw a man who looked exactly like Stiles, standing there confused.

"Mitch?" Benny asked. The man turned around and tears Pooled in his eyes as he ran towards Benny. Benny ran up and hugged him.

Stiles felt his heart shatter a little. Thoughts started creeping into his head.

He only wants you because you look like him

He doesn't love you

He just using you

Benny doesn't care.

Stiles was snapped out of his thoughts when a hand snaked its way into his. He looked down to see the comforting eyes of alekqa.

He looked up to see Benny and Mitch looking at him. Benny looked almost scared while Mitch was confused.

"Benny, who is that?" Mitch asked. Stiles gulped scared of what Benny was going to say. Before Benny could answer he was cut off.

"And isn't that my ring?" Mitch's stare made Stiles look down at the promise ring. Mitch strode towards Stiles but Elvera and alekqa Stood in front of The boy.

"Stay away from him" alekqa Snapped. Having not eaten anything she was cranky. Mitch looked down, inside her eyes to try imitate her but her eyes glowed gold.

Mitch raised an eyebrow and smirked and he lofted up a hand to light a flame. What he expected was a orange flame to spark but he got nothing.

Stiles, feeling a confident boost held up his hand and it burst out in fire. The pale boy smirked at mitchs gulping figure.

"Looks like you've lost your spark there Rapp" Stiles teased. Mitch growled. He couldn't believe he had a doppelganger that took his ghost rider ability.

"Oh shut you little rat" mitch snarled. Freya smirked from the painting. Benny looked back and saw it. He was livid.

He strided up to mitch and Stiles and stood in between them. The two lovers looked at the blonde.

"No need to fight boys. We can sor-" Benny was cut off my mitch. "What? By killing Me again? For this Idiot? No way hun."

Alekqa glared at the man. Something didn't seem right.

"How about you do a favor and leave, I was here first" Mitch demanded. Stiles nose flared and his eyes went bright orange. Heat radiating off him was almost burning people around them.

Benny hissed as his hand got hotter and hotter. He eventually had to push mitch forward so they could create more distance from Stiles so he doesn't end up burning them.

"Well I'm practically still alive so back up bitch" Stiles snapped. Mitch laughed. "You died the minute you signed the Rider Contract" The man sassed.

Stiles face went bright red, with both anger and embarrassment. "Right boys stop! I know it's hard but you two need to get along or e-" but Benny was cut off yet again by the same person.

"Benny you know I can't share. What's mine is mine. Now it's either me, or Skinny stick here" Mitch demanded.

Everyone was silent. Elvera held onto Slekqa arms not knowing what the fuck was happening,  the mikealsons confused on how the fuck mitch was here and Freya smirking knowing this is about to explode in her brothers face.

"I'm not picking. I don't pick sides mitch, you know that" Benny spoke lightly. Both Boys Were breathing quite heavily and Benny never felt this much pressure before.

"CHOSE!" Mitch yelled. Benny flinched and Stiles stood still waiting for an answer before speaking up.

"I understand if you want Mitch Benny. It's ok and you don't have to pick" Sfiles reassured and held up Benny's hand.

When Benny was about to say something everyone was thrown backwards and down the stairs as the back of the Manor was blown up.

They looked up to see Scott's pack entering. Liam and detek nowhere to be seen. A coven of Witches stood by there side.

"Not these mutts again" Rebekah yelled. Lydia fell to the ground screaming. Everyone clasped their hands to their ears.

The pack looked over the mikealsons and their guests and were confused on why there was a man exactly like Stiles.

Scott jumped down and strided over to them but was smacked right in the face by a bow. He fell back and saw Elvera holding her bow.

She moved it and it turned into some type.of thick stick. She pointed it at him. Due to her temporary earring lose she couldn't hear Lydia's screaming and whailing.

Her and Scott started attacking each other but not before Elvera was picked up by magic and dropped to the floor, smacking her head on the hard wooden flooring.

Her head started bleeding but she didn't care. She kept attacking. Soon Lydia stopped and all mikealsons got up and soloed the pack, kicking them out.

Stiles was still wary on killing them. His dad would hate him if he found out his son killed his 'best friends'.

They all made sure everyone was ok before noticing that someone was missing. "Goddammit. That stupid human! She can't survive those Mungerals!" Klaus yelled.

"Why do you care?!" Alekqa yelled back. Klaus glared at the alien.

Stiles then realized.

Elvera was missing and that she was in serious danger...

Why can't the pack leave him alone?!